The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1640 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1640 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leo Indiana
Okay. So. Yesterday I polished tombstones. Mom bought Head Stone Cleaner, and we went down to the graveyard and cleaned Dad's (and Mom's, because she's got her place pre-marked), younger brother Greg's next to them (though he's not buried there, preferring cremation, but Mom wanted a marker regardless), then Mom's parents, and Dad's parents. Not certain the cleaner made much difference, but it is what it is.

Today I installed two new cushioned toilet seats in her double aprtmt.

As for local news, Mel (early 90s) fell while walking the pond. His cell rang, so he decided to sit down on the seat on his walker to talk, but forgot to put on the brakes. The walker rolled away as he sat down. Scraped up his arm, but seems okay. I helped an old lady who sat down on a bench but forgot to put the brakes on her walker, and it rolled down to the dock.

Mom's cataract operation is still on for Thursday. I called Obama, asked him to postpone Syria bombing until afterwards because the ground tremors could affect the operation. He kindly agreed.

Every night Mom unplugs her electric recliner, and every morning she plugs it in. It's not easy for her. I asked her why. She said she didn't know, but she answered forcefully, indicating she intended to continue the practice. I'm not about to question her further, as she's had more sense than me throughout most of her life.

Hot and humid today. Only four laps so far. She's up around 65 miles. The challenge ends in Sept.

I just ordered a pedometer for her off Amazon. The pedometers in the local stores are crap. Come fall and winter, she'll use it indoors. Fortunately, there's this hallway out her door worthy of The Shining.
I'm nobody's pony.

Messages In This Thread