The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1640 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1640 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sierra Nevada World Music Festival @ Boonville
Saturday was mellow, warmer, yet still cloudy. S had made up her mind to escape that afternoon and take the girls to the coast, but not until the afternoon. They were good enough to break down their sleeping bags and such so all I would have to do would be to take down the tents. I left them up to secure the real estate - didn't want some snoring neighbor to move in right next to me - it was bad enough that night listening to some friends have sex in the adjacent tent. I took the girls out for more walkies, although during the daytime, they could really do as they pleased. They got some earrings and henna tattoos. T got three reggae stickers: a lion of judah, one that said 'irie vibe' and another that said 'love > fear'. Those are for her suitcase for her UK trip next month. I told her that she might get searched for pot with those so she shouldn't carry any. She thought that was funny. I got them packed up neatly and immediately after they hit the road, Dm initiated an honorary single malt toast to JAH med's medical director doc, who was in Italy. Dm has had a single malt duel going with him for years now and in his absence, he brought a 12 yr bottle of glenfiddich that a cute competitor gave dm at KFTC20YEARS. It was way below dueling standards but those drinking it wouldn't know. So several shots were slammed, followed by a wicked binge of smmoke. Just can't take the collar off dm like that. Turn me loose. We had friends doing stage set up, so we found a great spot on stage left, in the gear truck to hang out. Saw LKJ and Jimmy Cliff. LKJ was ok. Jimmy is still great, still Jimmy. Someone told me he was 78, which I repeated without checking, but he is in fact, 64. I also miscalculated on my lammys, which were in honor of two friends, the former director and a former doc of RM, who are born the same day as Haile Selassie. I thought it was 6/23, but it is in fact, 7/23. No one called me on it. After that, it was Stone Love in the dancehall, which was entertaining. DM wound up partying way into the night. There were two soundsystems in the lot, one was a molly fest and lame, the other was being thrown by some associates and was bumping. It was freaking packed, elbow-to-elbow, under a camo canopy. Not sure when that got shut down exactly but dm was there when security came in. After that, he stumbled back to his tent and crashed.
Shadow boxing the apocalypse

Messages In This Thread