The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1640 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1640 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Horror Novel ever.
If you really want my favorite King book, it was Night Shift. Pound for pound so many of those horror shorts delivered. I read it when travelling with my Grandfather across Mexico. His brother and his wife came too. It was a posh tour. The next youngest one was the tour guide, who must have been in his late thirties. Everyone else on the trip was a senior citizen. We travelled by bus, went all over Mexico, and stayed in these outrageouly posh hotels. p. o. s. h. posh. One was built in a medieval castle, complete with stone walls and round rooms. Another was this crazy gothic mansion. We saw the mummies in Mexico city, back when they were all just behind this broken glass case in this narrow hall that put you right up next to them. My grandfather was on this quest to learn the proper way to drink tequila. It took them a long time, well into the trip, before any even soaked in. My grandpa could hold liquor. He also had this gnarled up right hand, for which he got the Purple Heart in WWII. It was bent into a permanent hook with which he had some mobility.

I couldn't ask for a better setting to read that book.
Shadow boxing the apocalypse

Messages In This Thread