Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Movie Trailers
It's WB literally trying to steal Toho's thunder. There's so much good buzz on GMO that WB is trying to ride its destructive tail, knowing full well that only the dedicated fans realize that this is an alternate story arc, akin to the Kelvin timeline in Star Trek. For the nibblers, Godzilla began with Raymond Burr, but we edumuckated D00Mers know better...
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
Freud's Last Session

As a matter of fact, my anger does keep me warm

Bob Marley: One Love

This has the full endorsement of the family and estate (but so did Dragon: The Bruce Lee Story).
There's Something in the Barn.

More Holiday Horror. But they give the game away by showing the villain in the trailer.

Onmyoji 0 

Baghead.

The Flying Swordsman

The Childe

Directed by Park Hoon-Jung who did The Witch flix - http://www.brotherhoodofdoom.com/doomFor...p?tid=5940
Immediate Family Dec 15

The Three Musketeers-Part II: Mi Lady

Anybody seen any sign of part 1 of this version of The Three Musketeers? (This is a new teaser trailer)

A little research shows The Three Musketeers-Part 1: D'Artagnan was supposed to be released on Dec 8, 2023. It was also supposed to be available VOD. Part-2: Milady will be out in 2024.

Variety published a review this week - I only skimmed it like I do for reviews for fear of spoilers. 

https://variety.com/2023/film/reviews/th...23980/amp/

All I gleaned from that was it’s all about Eva, but we all assumed that already, right?
Oui!

Wanted Man

Sunrise. According to the blurb this is supposed to take place in a small town in Ireland. Nothing in this trailer looks like Ireland. Very disappointed.

Civil War.