Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Movie Trailers
A Disturbance in the Force: The Making of the Star Wars Christmas Special.

As a matter of fact, my anger does keep me warm

(11-15-2023, 03:14 PM)King Bob Wrote: Last weekend my nephew's kids were watching an animated spider kids show (Spider Friends maybe?) It was really dumb. Although really probably no dumber than Space Ghost and other shows we watched.

You want dumb? Try this - http://www.brotherhoodofdoom.com/doomFor...p?tid=7633

Oh wait, there is no try...

(11-17-2023, 09:33 AM)Greg Wrote: A Disturbance in the Force: The Making of the Star Wars Christmas Special.

I am in.

Fans dis the xmas special but remember it was the origin of Boba Fett. That sequence was redeeming.
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
You've seen the special? Did you see it when it aired?

I don't know why I didn't see it when it came out. I have yet to see it.

I saw it when it aired... I also saw the Mark Hamill muppet show appearance with the star wars song and dance...

I think that's why I really only liked A New Hope and felt like everything quickly jumped the shark and went into franchise overdrive.

Rogue One was the redeeming installment for me.

--tg
Srsly? It was a major event. All Star Wars fans flocked to see it. I remember watching it with a friend on our court (someone I still cross paths with occasionally at comic-cons) and we were like 'wtf?!?'

Here it is. It is incredibly painful, except for the Boba Fett animated bit which is kinda cool. You are warned. 

Why would I want to watch something that is universally decried as horrible? No FOMO here.

Maybe a little.

Also...the search is with you...always...

http://www.brotherhoodofdoom.com/doomFor...5#pid64345

--tg
Note to self: Pay more attention to thatguy

It’s so horrible that it’s fascinating. Honestly, you can’t call yourself a Star Wars fan if you have not seen it. 

And if we start paying that much attention to each others posts, we’re likely to reduxce the fresh post count by at least 30%.
The Book of Clarence

Furiosa 

HWJN

Suffering from a vowel shortage in the title
the hands that guide me are invisible
(12-01-2023, 04:59 PM)King Bob Wrote: Suffering from a vowel shortage in the title

It's in another language where vowels aren't as necessary.

Meanwhile, back on topic, after Godzilla Minus One, Godzilla X Kong : the New Empire looks horrible. 

Then I won't post the Barbie Pink Godzilla trailer.