Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Movie Trailers
I watched the Calvin and Hobbes one with Idris Elba as the super villain.

There would just be a lot of grunts of despair.
As a matter of fact, my anger does keep me warm

And Calvin and Hobbes was one of the better ones. By better I mean more believable.

It would make for a fun drinking game - do a shot with every Greg grunt. We wouldn’t make it more than 20 mins in.
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
I saw about five minutes of Tokyo Drift. That was plenty.
the hands that guide me are invisible
Also one of the better ones - arguably the one that kept the franchise alive.

5 mins is about right. Just imagine that repeating over and over for two hours, only with more ludicrous explosions with each repeat.

So ready for Fast X
The Flash, now with more Batman. I wonder if Christian Bale will make an appearance?

Guardians of the Galaxy: Vol 3 (2023) May

This is the spot they aired during Superb Owl.

Indy Jones and the DoD

Air April 2023
And then there is this trailer which looks like a parody. It stars Matt Damon, Ben Affleck, Jason Bateman, and Chris Tucker. Affleck directs.

Operation Fortune Trailer 2 
March 3

John Wick 4

Got myself a Gun version.

(12-13-2022, 09:19 PM)Drunk Monk Wrote:

Śakra

Quote:Donnie Yen's big-budget martial arts fantasy "Sakra" is slated for a North American theatrical and digital release. 

Starring Yen, who also directed, produced and choreographed the film, “Sakra” was released in theaters in several Southeast Asian territories in late January, coinciding with the Lunar New Year holiday season. "Sakra" is a mainland China-Hong Kong co-venture that was released straight to streaming in China.

Yen, who brought his personal martial arts, stunt, costume and creative crews onto the project, described the movie as the most authentic film he has ever made.
The story is adapted from the historical novel "Demi Gods and Semi-Devils" by Louis Cha. 
Yen compared the film to those of Disney’s Marvel Cinematic Universe:

(02-16-2023, 09:14 AM)Greg Wrote:
(12-13-2022, 09:19 PM)Drunk Monk Wrote:

Śakra

Quote:Donnie Yen's big-budget martial arts fantasy "Sakra" is slated for a North American theatrical and digital release. 

Starring Yen, who also directed, produced and choreographed the film, “Sakra” was released in theaters in several Southeast Asian territories in late January, coinciding with the Lunar New Year holiday season. "Sakra" is a mainland China-Hong Kong co-venture that was released straight to streaming in China.

Yen, who brought his personal martial arts, stunt, costume and creative crews onto the project, described the movie as the most authentic film he has ever made.
The story is adapted from the historical novel "Demi Gods and Semi-Devils" by Louis Cha. 
Yen compared the film to those of Disney’s Marvel Cinematic Universe:

https://www.kungfumagazine.com/forum/sho...ost1324307
Never challenge the DM.

(02-16-2023, 11:35 AM)Greg Wrote: Never challenge the DM.
[Image: ho-hum-cookie-monster.gif]

Knights of The Zodiac (Saint Seiya): The Beginning

Hidden Blade
I'm surprised I didn't post this one earlier. It's opening all over today, even downtown here. I may have to go check this out this week...

SISU

Ftw