Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4:20
Phoebe is actually Mrs. Dm's ride. T named her after the character in Friends. 

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.giphy.com%2Fmedia...f=1&nofb=1]

They didn't bother me too much. They just rode around me. It was kinda funny.
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
FreDP: We beaded over right after my interview with Destin Cretton and it was sunny and nice when we arrived but now the ocean clouds have rolled in and it’s a bit chilly. None of the pack are here but Finagen  the whippet is here. He left all the other dogs in the dust. That dog is so fast.
I love beading. But I really think the bedazzler is the way to go.
As a matter of fact, my anger does keep me warm

It’s anal beading you like?

Sorry, DM spent way too much time on Folsom st. How the Yeti survived so much intact, I’ll never know...

Waiting outside the svale pasta market, picking up dinner. Damn this place is pricey now - thanks covid - but my mom loves it (so do I).
You think the Yeti survived intact? Intetesting...

fair

but he doesn't bring up anal beading...
"Sorry, DM spent way too much time on Folsom st. How the Yeti survived so much intact, I’ll never know..."

Some pitch, some catch.
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.
(08-24-2021, 09:53 PM)Dr. Ivor Yeti Wrote: Some pitch, some catch.

This is some code euphemism about anal beads, isn't it?
Some switch from knicker obsessions to Venerable Bede
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.
(08-24-2021, 09:58 PM)Dr. Ivor Yeti Wrote: Venerable Bede

[Image: imc_image_elearningpunk_harrypotter.gif]
I think he finally made it to Saint Bede
the hands that guide me are invisible
Congrats to st bede?

FreDP: a gorgeous day. Kona & Yuki are enjoying a fine romp. Yuki has his new harness which Kona doesn’t seem to find as tasty as the previous one. 

Dogparks are our pandemic refuge. The dragonflies are prevalent today. I luv dragonflies.
Funny I should say 'gorgeous' yesterday. I just finished reviewing Brad Allan's fight with Jackie in Gorgeous. It was for work. No really. This is how I earn my living.

I'm waiting for the dogwalkers to show. My phone is blowing up about Phish. What the phuck?!

Den is trying to get me screeners for Money Heist. Not sure what I'll write about that but I'm all in. FOR NAIROBI!
FreDP: It’s hot. At last some summer. Yuki is staying in the shade. He doesn’t know any of the dogs here today so he’s staying close as is some annoying white dog. 

I got about halfway through my Money Heist piece and I’m still waiting on that transcription. I won’t have any time to write tomorrow.
I'm up at 3:45 and getting ready to head to Los Angeles to take some pictures to assuage my of obsession. Also having lunch with Lyndell. Doing the exact opposite of sheltering in place.