Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Movie Trailers
From the impenetrable Thai director who gave us Uncle Boonmee Who Can Recall His Past Lives and Cemetery of Splendor (http://www.brotherhoodofdoom.com/doomFor...Past+Lives).

Prepare to be ... drowsy.

Memoria (2021) by Apichatpong Weerasethakul, starring Tilda Swinton

I'm nobody's pony.
(07-13-2021, 10:20 AM)Greg Wrote: Ha! Guess what is on my clipboard ready to paste? #DMwinsanother
(07-12-2021, 03:22 PM)Drunk Monk Wrote: Greg's on fire.

Greg is no longer on fire. 

At least, we hope as much.
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
So much fire.
As a matter of fact, my anger does keep me warm

Moby Doc (2021) by Rob Gordon Braiver

The Carnivores (2021) by Caleb Michael Johnson

I'm nobody's pony.

Notorious Nick

SNAKE EYES!

I'm so down for this screener on Wednesday. It's at the Kabuki so I'm looking forward to spending the afternoon in Japantown - one of my fav 'hoods in SF. 

GO JOE!
Jealous? Much!

Is this the one where his father is the crime boss?

--tg
I want to see that now.

Ridley Scott directs a film pitting Bourne agains Kylo Ren! Comes with sword fights.

Quote:Reservation Dogs is an upcoming comedy-drama from Taika Waititi and Sterlin Harjo that focuses on the exploits of four Indigenous teenagers as they try to escape the rural confines of Okmulgee, Oklahoma and someday make it off to California. Here's the official blurb for the show, which premieres August 9 on FX:
Quote:"Bear Smallhill" (D'Pharaoh Woon-A-Tai) is destined to be a warrior, and a leader. The only problem is he's not a good fighter, and the gang doesn't really consider him the leader. But with the guidance of a questionable spirit guide, he just might get there. "Elora Danan" (Devery Jacobs) may be the true leader of the group. But she's so focused on getting to California, and so oblivious to her own power, that she often can't see the beauty and goodness in herself and all around her. Street-smart tough girl "Willie Jack" (Paulina Alexis) is the beating heart of the group. She's always looking out for her crew. Meanwhile, "Cheese" (Lane Factor) is the gentle, quiet ride-or-die who is so willing to go along with the group that he never stops to consider what his own dreams might be.
One year ago, Daniel, the fifth member of the Reservation Dogs, died. Struggling to make sense of the loss, the remaining four blame their boring, small town and its ability to crush the spirit. They decide to honor Daniel by adopting his dream of getting to California as their own. To succeed, they will have to save enough money, outmaneuver the methheads at the junkyard on the edge of town, constantly dodge conspiracy-obsessed Lighthorseman "Big" (Zahn McClarnon) and survive a turf war against a much tougher rival gang, led by the enigmatic "Jackie" (Elva Guerra).

--tg
I want to see it. But I am afraid it's only Hulu, which I have yet to adopt. The blurb says FX on Hulu.

For some reason, the trailer didn't make it with my post:

Is Zendaya in everything?