Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Movie Trailers
(04-27-2021, 03:20 PM)Greg Wrote: I think DM has been holding out on us again, keeping this film secret.

FTW Greg! I got nothing on this.

Thanks for the tip. Just poached it for KFM. 

Looks very DOOM worthy.
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
Dave Grohl is related to DJ Bonebrake?!? Bonebrake is X’s drummer’s real name?!?

Novoselic and Grohl covering X...pretty cool. No mention that Ray Manzarek played the organ in the original recording.

—tg
I've been in the Pandemic too long. It was weird seeing an in-studio guest on a talk show after over a year of Zoom interviews.

I want to be Dave Grohl when I grow up.
As a matter of fact, my anger does keep me warm

Let the Dark Harvest Begin, indeed.

Some first footage of the Eteranals and a bit more footage from Shang Chi. But a lot of Endgame celebration.

Well played Marvel. Now, as long as we can keep those variants contained...
Too many vax deniers for us to reach herd immunity....

To Coronavirus or the Marvel virus? I'm immune to the latter.
the hands that guide me are invisible
For the insomniacs among us:

--tg
(05-07-2021, 11:13 AM)thatguy Wrote: For the insomniacs among us:

--tg

Wasn't there a TV show with a similar theme like this recently? A society goes nuts because they can't sleep? I can't remember the name of that show but I feel like it was a Netflixer too. Maybe I even watched a little of it. 

Then again, maybe I hallucinated it because I couldn't sleep.

Undercover Punch & Gun

The lead here is Philip Ng, a personal friend who I've mentioned here many times before. This came out a few years ago but is finally getting distribution in North America (VOD & DVD/BRD). I just got the screener. I reached out to Phil, who responded immediately. I'll do an interview - it's a good excuse to reconnect. 

If I ever get back to HK, maybe Phil will take DM out on the town. You know, introduce him to his starlet friends and such, the beautiful people. 

It'll be better than hitting an HK topless joint with the cfs (lcf's idea - srsly).

If I ever get back to HK...
(05-07-2021, 04:35 PM)Drunk Monk Wrote: It'll be better than hitting an HK topless joint with the cfs (lcf's idea - srsly).

If I ever get back to HK...

I vividly remember that highlight of the trip.  It was you, Raymond, and us craneflies, as I recall.  We all had drinks in that closet dive.  The lady who doffed her top joined in.  As I recall, Raymond had a Well, This Is Awkward.  DM had a Go With the Flow.  I had a Sexually Stimulating Bazoonga Reveal -- Not.  LCF had a double Seen 'Em Before.  The topless lady had a Supreme Embarrassment (heightened by the presence of a foreign lady).   A good time was had by all.  Most importantly, we all stayed hydrated.
I'm nobody's pony.
There was a TV show that started after the world lost all of the electricity. There was a series of books set mostly in Oregon (at the beginning) that dealt with the same thing (instant “back to the middle ages”) I think SM Stirling was the author. The first few were fun, but then he needed to pay his bills....

No sleeplessness, though.
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.
(05-07-2021, 11:39 PM)Dr. Ivor Yeti Wrote: No sleeplessness, though.

Argh. I know there was something recently. I distinctly remember it.

I’m gonna lose sleep over this...
The first Venom was okay. I have no idea what is going on in this trailer, except that is Woody Harrelson.

(05-10-2021, 06:37 AM)Greg Wrote: I have no idea what is going on in this trailer

Let me guess. Carnage? I say Carnage is going on here.