Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Movie Trailers
It looks like they've made another movie just for the Yeti.

As a matter of fact, my anger does keep me warm

(01-21-2021, 07:38 AM)Greg Wrote: It looks like they've made another movie just for the Yeti.

Old news! At least it is not *fake* news.
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.

Godzilla vs. Kong
Shadow boxing the apocalypse

Strip Down, Rise Up

Raya and the Last Dragon

"My sword here says we're not"

Walker...from CW

This looks bad. Really bad. 

Den asked me about doing a piece, and just as I was about to decline, the story broke about Chuck being at the Capitol raid so the top editor pulled it. I told him it wasn't Chuck, but that it could well have been given his extremist rightwing stand, so we left it dead.
I watched the Raya trailer. I'm on the fence. Visually it looks really good. But the story struck me as geared toward the very young. And I'm not paying to watch it on Disney+. I can wait.

The Courier

Didn't we have a discussion about putting the movie title in the subject line so we could search for these later?

Yeah, I'm putting it in the body text. I may have missed a few during those late night posts.
Snooze. Blah, blah, blah. Fights? No. Drummer? No. My Goddess Eva Green? Hell, no.
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.
It's no Sky Sharks
the hands that guide me are invisible
We shall see.

Oooooh. That looks cool. 

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=5052633]

Anyone else ever watch the Netflix anime? http://www.brotherhoodofdoom.com/doomFor...4#pid32534
This reviewer did not.

The old opening was the best - so psychedelic!

--tg

Shao Lin Si (少林寺之得宝传奇)

A reboot of Shaolin Temple from Wang Baoqiang, one of my fav actors right now (search Baoqiang here). Wang was raised at Shaolin Temple and has delivered some actioners, although his reputation is for comedy.