Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Movie Trailers
(09-09-2020, 10:06 AM)Greg Wrote: I'm on it!

Nice to see the graboid break character and explore some new roles. 

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=13570797]
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
Looking forward to that - but not going to the theater for it.

I still think Momoa looks wrong for Idaho though. I think he would have been better as Gurney. I seem to remember that he was described as graceful but I may be wrong. So I think it should have been a martial artist, or someone built like a gymnast.
the hands that guide me are invisible
It was the curly brown hair for Duncan. Momoa moves well enough. Hopefully he will have Duncan’s playfulness.

I agree with G-Man, good use of Pink Floyd.
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.
I am amused

As a matter of fact, my anger does keep me warm

I don’t need to see Freaky now. The trailer showed the whole thing.
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.
(09-09-2020, 12:06 PM)Anyone notice the Dune reference in the Fatboy Slim tune “Weapon of Choice”? “Walk without rhythm, you won’t attract the Worm”.  Uh, OK, I’ll go back to my cave now.Drunk Monk Wrote:
(09-09-2020, 10:06 AM)Greg Wrote: I'm on it!

Nice to see the graboid break character and explore some new roles. 

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=13570797]
I was going to complain that DM was holding out on us, but then I finished the trailer and wished I hadn't. It seems like this movie should be on SyFy to double feature with Sharknado.

As a matter of fact, my anger does keep me warm

I'll see your big octopus and raise you--

I'm nobody's pony.
I’d rather watch Mad Heidi, thank you.
Monty Python 2.

That's right.  Threw me for a loop until I realized, oh, python, but titled to milk the British series.
Yes, I'm slow.
I'm nobody's pony.
(09-28-2020, 05:51 PM)cranefly Wrote: Monty Python 2.

That's right.  Threw me for a loop until I realized, oh, python, but titled to milk the British series.
Yes, I'm slow.

This looks so awesome. A DOOM must see. But do you think it'll make sense if we haven't seen part 1?
I think we risk missing a whole lot of nuances if we skip part 1.

So, yeah, should check whether there is a part 1.  I haven't yet.  Gotta give Halvah her fluids right now.
I'm nobody's pony.
It's impossible to search for Monty Python without getting something completely different - Monty Python. How ever did you find this in the first place?