Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4:20
(04-09-2020, 02:40 PM)thatguy Wrote: DM is booting....

a euphemism for?
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
DM is boosting car stereos...even though that hasn’t been a thing since the late 90’s.
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.
Had to pee
I guess one of the blessings of the Forum being down was we were spared these incisive updates.
As a matter of fact, my anger does keep me warm

DOOM has now reached maximum dynamic pressure.
I'm nobody's pony.
Randomly popped awake. This would bug the hell out of me on a Monday morn usually because I’d have to get up for the start of the work week, but now?
doing a spot of work!  

kinda refreshin...
Woke up.
Got out of bed.
Dragged a comb across my head.

Woke up
Full of dread
Dragged a polishing cloth across my head
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.
(04-13-2020, 04:39 PM)Dr. Ivor Yeti Wrote: Woke up
Full of dread
Dragged a polishing cloth across my head

Poppin Fresh rappin Yeti...
Mad skilz, yo! Who knew?

(04-13-2020, 04:42 PM)Greg Wrote: Mad skilz, yo! Who knew?

Why else would we call him 'poppin fresh'?  

Actually don't answer that. 

It's a gloomy day here in the Cruz.  Just took a bath and now our tub isn't draining well.   Undecided
Sound CLASH!

For you non-reggae peeps, a Sound Clash is when two reggae dancehall sound systems duke it out to see which can get the most bottom shakin.  

Right now, Stacy is practicing piano, mostly classical and pop songs.  She's been practicing for an hour a so every day, which is really nice.  My next door neighbor in the adjacent lot is a old skool rock guitarist. He's got shaggy blonde Ted Nugent hair (nw receding), big guns (a weightlifter and landscaper by trade) and has Slayer decals on his ride.  Nice guy. We chat in that neighborly way.  Right now, he's shredding guitar riffs like a Van Halen wannabe.  

I'm on the veranda pretending to write.  Dis 'ear sound clash nuh gud.
laundry done.

folding time.

woohoo...
4:20 on 4/20/20

such festivities were planned for today but it was not to be.

my phone and social media are blowing up with memes and gifs. some nice welfare check chats have ensued.

i listened to the kaya radio stream which had a bob marley focus. i'm going to tune into my friend's livestream in a bit just to support him.  

i'm stone cold sober right now. i've not inhaled since new years eve.