Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Movie Trailers
Not enough Hammer Girl.
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.
Julie is shortlisted for the title role in Daisy Scarlett. It's based on a book, a spy thriller - anyone know it? Hope she gets it because she deserves a lead role.  I'm monitoring it and will let you know if I hear anything.
Shadow boxing the apocalypse

scarjo w/swords.  

i am so effin in.
No trailer yet.  But this is what 366weirdmovies.com reports:
Quote:Corona Zombies (as soon as they can rush it out, 2020): Full Moon pictures becomes the first studio to shamelessly exploit the pandemic. They’ve gotten a lot of bad press for the project, which will doubtlessly draw them plenty of eyeballs. As far as we know Horror Society was first to break the news.
The thing is, can you think of a better time to film in normally crowded places?  As for exploitation, I think this pales in comparison to Washington insiders selling their stock before taking action (Et tu, Feinstein?).
I'm nobody's pony.
Corona zombies could get so meta if the film crew all got coronavirus.  

Feinstein's husband (#3) is an investment banker.
Wow. You would think the Yeti would make a good film.....

And if he has, it surely isn't this one.

As a matter of fact, my anger does keep me warm

Yeti’s are *bulletproof*? I didn’t get that upgrade.
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.
So, DM.

Does the lady in this look at all familiar?

I'm nobody's pony.
(04-15-2020, 06:56 PM)cranefly Wrote: Does the lady in this look at all familiar?

Oh don't even get me started.  This is just the tip of the iceberg.  She has a credited role in Suicide Squad 2 in teaser poster.
I just watched the first Debt Collector movie. It was very entertaining! Not sure how they can make a sequel, though.
Not a trailer yet, but some photos from the upcoming Dune. Looks pretty good, but I think Momoa is all wrong for Duncan Idaho.
the hands that guide me are invisible
I should reread that. I only faintly recognize the names of the characters.  It was so long ago ... like 40 years ago.  

I'm a fan of Isaacs and Zendaya.  Momoa is like the Rock. He can only play characters that are basically him.
I reread those books a few years ago. I started it just after rereading LoTR and was shocked by how clunky the prose was compared to Tolkien. But it was good.
the hands that guide me are invisible
I thought the book held up well; I’ve only recently reread the first book. And by recently, I mean in the last decade or so.

Those photos look good. I agree about Jason Momoa, but maybe it will work. Josh Brolin as Gurney Halleck is good.

Changing Dr. Liet Kynes to a female is no problem. The costumes look good. Who is doing the fights, I wonder?
(04-17-2020, 09:31 PM)Dr. Ivor Yeti Wrote: Who is doing the fights, I wonder?

Roger Yuan. He's been a martial arts stuntman and choreographer for years. I first made note of him as 100 eyes in Marco Polo