Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rest in power Brother Dan
Here are the pictures from Dan's memorial. The one with the handguns is awesome.

[Image: danMemorial_1.JPG]

[Image: danMemorial_2.JPG]
As a matter of fact, my anger does keep me warm

(10-20-2019, 08:10 AM)Greg Wrote: The one with the handguns is awesome.

That's our bro - going out with two-fisted firearms.

Thanks for posting these, Greg.
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
Dan's Celebration of Life will be at the Anchor Brewing Tap Room on Saturday Nov 2, starting at 6PM. 

Formal announcement forthcoming.
Ok, I'll get out of work early and be there
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.
And where is the anchor brewing place...

potrero hill, sf

we have a lot of history there

http://www.brotherhoodofdoom.com/doomFor...p?tid=1940
The Queen and I will be attending. We'll be coming from the airport.

[Image: 74670810_10215107530303493_2093818246384...e=5E25257C]
Greg - is it cool if we poach some of your pix to print out for the memorial?

Aw heck, you're in Ireland.  I'll text ya.
You know what they do with poachers in Ireland, don't you? I sure don't. Poach away.

Feckin Dan just broke my laminator.

It's time was coming.  I've had it for well over a decade.  It got a lot of usage.  I managed to melt 80+ of the 90 lams I prepped.  Just like Dan to reach out from beyond the grave and stab at me like this. He waited until the bulk of the job was done.  Then boom.  Just to mess with me.  Chewed up a few lams in the process.  I had to use tweezers and my cheese knife to clear it.  So Dan.  

I have a short run of lams I must do for the following week, but that's only a few.  Hopefully I'll be able to get through it with no problems.  After that, I need to get a new laminator.
I'll be coming to represent San Jose
the hands that guide me are invisible
Excellent. There will be a strong DOOM showing then. Dan will be pleased.
Deep in Kubler-Ross Anger stage. I smashed a stapler after it jammed on me this morning. I also smashed the paper towel holder off the bathroom wall at work because it was out of paper towels.  I tossed the stapler.  I was a crummy stapler my cousin left stored at my parents home for years.  He left two - a cool Sylvester the cat one that never worked (tried to repair it many times) and this stupid tiny one that I smashed.  I reattached the paper towel holder using my skeletool ironically. Everyone was distracted by the Halloween party today and no one will be the wiser.  

I was hoping to work off some steam at Kung Fu tonight but had a lackluster session.  I hope I can make it through tomorrow without punching someone or something.
Food, drink, and venue do not just happen — is there someone collecting $ to defray the cost of the memorial? If so, I’d like to donate to the cause.
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.