Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Movie Trailers
(04-09-2019, 04:42 PM)Greg Wrote: The trailer didn't sell it for me.

It's because of Thing.  Thing shouldn't be a disembodied hand.  Thing should be an unknown...a thing.

Yeah, it didn't sell me either, even with that voice cast.  But then, I wasn't that into the movies either.  Christina Ricci was all that came out of them.  

Nothing compares to the original TV show...except the original cartoon illustrations.  

[Image: ce7ce3b2c96192823123dfcc582791e6.jpg]
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
I concur.
As a matter of fact, my anger does keep me warm

The movies did a great job, I thought, of paying homage to the original cartoons. I liked them.
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.
Also known as: Atomic Blonde, the early years.

(04-10-2019, 01:37 PM)Greg Wrote: Also known as: Atomic Blonde, the early years.

I was thinking Blonde Red Sparrow.

Or If Only I Could Make Another Nikita.
Hannah grows up to be Salt.

Veruka Salt reboot/alternative universe
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.
Ha!

(04-12-2019, 10:33 AM)Greg Wrote: Ha!

FTW! The force is with you.
I feel like I just saw the entire movie.

Why couldn't Mark Hamill be in the one I worked on?

Re: Tangle & Cash-in (above): That is the worst trailer ever. You do not need to see the movie at all. Plot twists and jokes are all covered. WHo makes the call on trailers?