Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4:20
It's all about good refreshments, right?

Just got home from work.  Trying to decompress a bit before checking in with my mom. Going over Stacy's notes on the home care providers she met with today.  

My mom has a bountiful lemon tree that's producing fruit like crazy.  So today's 4:20 refreshment is a Pellegrini with two fresh lemons squeezed into it.
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
Been wide awake for maybe an hour. I didnt know why because I’m so exhausted from the month of svale. I just noticed the time. Maybe I can sleep now.
I should have texted you! Couldn't get to sleep. Couldn't stay asleep. Something might be on mind. Or several somethings.
As a matter of fact, my anger does keep me warm

(03-19-2019, 05:13 AM)Greg Wrote: I should have texted you! 

Yeah, no.  Just post here.  You know how to use the interwebz, right?  

Last night went poorly.  I got so angry, so full of rage.  When it comes to Kubler Ross & Kessler, I pretty much stop at anger. Maybe that's why I didn't sleep well. I'm super tired but I'm going to try to make it out for Kung Fu tonight with some old classmates tonight - maybe even cf again.  I dropped in on his group on Sunday and it was so good for me.  Vent that rage. Must vent lest the shanking begin.  

We've secured some home care which starts in April.  Hope it works out.

I should note that I noticed the time because a relative just called my mom.  The new phone we installed has the volume turned all the way up because my mom is deaf so I can hear it quite clearly even though I'm in another room on the other side of the house.  The relative that called has a bit of dementia, so their conversation is going in circles. She keeps asking about stuff and my mom keeps repeating that she cannot stand up.  And the cat story. I get to hear the damn cat story again.  It's all about the cat.  It's always all about the cat.  They are on like the fifth cycle of repeating the same conversation points again.  At least my mom is amused.
I just had a test anxiety dream. It was set here at my mom’s. I woke (in the dream) remembering I had a test that day and searched my backpack for my textbook and notes to review but couldn’t find them. My notes were a mess.

I know why I had this dream. Been cleaning out the house and there’s a tack of my old textbooks that I must toss (30+ years old) and I’m feeling guilty about that because in Buddhism, destruction of books is a sin. Also I found an old daypack - an eagle creek in perfect condition - maybe it was my old school pack? I used it for CMAT yesterday.

I post this year because I woke to hearing my mom call (also a dream - that’s been happening a lot lately) and it was 4:20 exactly.
a 4:20 from work.  haven't had one of those in a while.  not particularly noteworthy except that i'm dreading the drive home in the pouring rain.
And boom. Here we are awake again. Had a decent nights sleeep until now. I’m gonna sleep some more.
Back home at our bungalow 

After an arduous week and a downpour, the Cruz is shining for me.

I am grateful.
Posting from seabright beach 

The Cruz is still shining

I’m still grateful for these moments
Good. Enjoy!
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.
4/20 @ 4/20 fest on 4:20 ftw
Inception level 4:20

FTW2
4:20 on Easter will be postponed until the seizure is resolved.
The squirrel in his wheel was working overtime last night. I got all the twenties. 12:20, 1:20, 2:20, 3:20 Plus a lot of stops in between. I don't know what could be causing it.

Ttt 4 May

Not sure why I popped awake. Anticipation of the next 3 weekends got my brain toad squirming maybe. Been pondering how to stage gear for three contrasting weekends. I’ll have Sunday nights at the bungalow for pit stops - but they will be short and in the middle of the night...