Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4:20
You didn't like the first amendment, did you?
As a matter of fact, my anger does keep me warm

pre-flight jitters or post-election blues? Can't tell anymore
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
Traveling to Ireland is pretty low on the difficulty scale. Plus, you have a job to do on the other end, which is going to be very interesting. Snap out of it before I smack you.

fight, Fight, FIGHT!
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.
Just not sleeping well. The supermoon ain't helping either. Hopefully I can sleep on the plane.
Fly safe.

"Don't worry about a thing,
'Cause every little thing gonna be all right.
Singin': "Don't worry about a thing,
'Cause every little thing gonna be all right!"

Rise up this mornin',
Smiled with the risin' sun,
Three little birds
Perch by my doorstep
Singin' sweet songs
Of melodies pure and true,
Sayin', ("This is my message to you-ou-ou:")

Singin': "Don't worry 'bout a thing,
'Cause every little thing gonna be all right."
Singin': "Don't worry (don't worry) 'bout a thing,
'Cause every little thing gonna be all right!"

Quoting Marley to me is like me quoting Irish drinking songs to u.

Which is to say it's 4:20 amAMA in Ireland right now. FTW.

Shyte I really need some sleep.
go ahead. Quote an Irish drinking song to me.

Sleep is for losers.

I don't smoke it at all anymore. However, I have ingested brownies, 'medicinal' carrot cakes etc. and have experienced "bad LSD" level  trips as a result.  Paranoia, anxiety, etc. Honestly I just want to get drowsy and have a good nights sleep (awesome dreams a bonus).

A friend told me that 'edibles' are much more intense than a basic smoke. Is this true?
[Image: magpie13.gif]
can be. It's a dosage issue. You usually get a lot more when you eat it. It's like eating coffee beans versus drinking coffeee. Smoking, eating, vaping, dabbing - all different.
(11-18-2016, 04:29 AM)Drunk Monk Wrote: can be. It's a dosage issue. You usually get a lot more when you eat it. It's like eating coffee beans versus drinking coffeee. Smoking, eating, vaping, dabbing - all different.

Dosage, strains (indica vs sativa), and CBD vs THC are the things to consider. 

My understanding is sativa is more active, indica ("in da couch") more relaxing.

Also, CBD is supposed to relax, but needs some THC to be activated, so you'll see ratios of THC/CBD. 

Then, it's dosage. Start small, really small. The dosages these days is crazy.

--tg
indeed, strain is huge now. And the cbd stuff is better for pain management. Doesn't get you so high. When I get back, perhaps I can find a decent sleep aid product. Tinctures and tea are good for that.
(11-18-2016, 11:29 AM)Drunk Monk Wrote: indeed, strain is huge now. And the cbd stuff is better for pain management. Doesn't get you so high. When I get back, perhaps I can find a decent sleep aid product. Tinctures and tea are good for that.

Check out sub-lingual sprays. They have some CBD products with fairly low dosages...

--tg

(11-18-2016, 04:58 PM)thatguy Wrote:
(11-18-2016, 11:29 AM)Drunk Monk Wrote: indeed, strain is huge now. And the cbd stuff is better for pain management. Doesn't get you so high. When I get back, perhaps I can find a decent sleep aid product. Tinctures and tea are good for that.

Check out sub-lingual sprays. They have some CBD products with fairly low dosages...

--tg

Oh, and about strains, I was talking to someone trying to map out the different strains, comparing them to wines and a grower chimed in and said it's not like that at all. It's more like a billion different types of hybrid mutts: cockadoodles vs chaweenies. There's not really any pure strains of anything.

--tg
No varietals?
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.
Too damn many varietals. Now, in reaction to what to said, there's a move back towards early strains of the late 90s like OG, sour diesel, white widow. Now most clubs carry several dozen varietals, most of which are just silly marketing terms.