Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4:20
Okay. I have a cold. I'm still suffering from the Athassel Priory branch sodomy. I would really like some uninterrupted sleep.

Snapped awake at 3am with my brain on fire which had nothing to do with my fever. You know how in old movies when computers start up the computer screen shows a scroll of command line requests. Well, that's what my brain does since it is up. It flashes through a to-do list (Right now they are playing my "Thinking too much" on the radio) of things I want to do for the day. Since I'm getting off vacation today, the list is long.

I'm not suffering from insomnia. I'm getting a jump start on the day.
As a matter of fact, my anger does keep me warm

Athassel Priory branch sodomy?

What kind of crazy Irish euphemism is that?
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
What euphemism?

Okay. I've been up since 2am. Too much pizza. Too much heat. Too many crazy vibes in Saratoga. At least I get to hear the constant beeping from my mother's stair elevator. I'm thinking it needs a date with a baseball bat.

4:20 - it's not just for stoners anymore.   

Icon_weed

dang, that reminds dm. he must renew his mm card. he originally set it at 4/20, but over the years, it's slid back later and later. now it expires early next month. on the 'to do' list.
Barely slept - tweaked all night over the break in.
Thank you randomness for participating in last night's KFM Banquet. But did you have to be that much of a dick?

According to my clock, it is 3:09. Thought I would be productive and process some pictures. Not only am I tired, I'm stupid as well.

I hope this whole thing finishes on a positive note for youse guys.
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.
tweaking on SNWMF when I really need to bank some zzzz
It's 2am. Might as well go online. I can hear my mother tryin to cough up a lung in her bedroom. It looks like they will be cancelling their weekend trip to Concord.

Meanwhile, I wonder if the internet is still open. I could do a little more research on Hungary.

2:45. Part of the problem is the heat and part of it is the song stuck in my head.

Cake by the ocean, my ass.

It's two a.m.
The fear has gone
I'm sitting her waitin'
The gun's still warm
Maybe my connection is tired of taking chances
Yeah there's a storm on the loose
Sirens in my head
Wrapped up in silence
All circuits are dead
Cannot decode my whole life spins into a frenzy

Or maybe I didn't do my homework for today's interview like a good boy.

"Sometimes the clock hands move backward," said the dwarf.
I'm nobody's pony.
I think the dwarf said "It's Showtime!" and she said "Sometimes my arms bend back".  What's with all the TW stuff anyway?  TWilight zone, TWin Peaks.  Maybe I'm misreading this.  That would be a TWist.