Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Movie Trailers
I've lost the movie trailers link. I don't know where it is hiding. So, I'm starting a new one. I can do that!
So much for the flickr badge idea. Dammit
I laughed. I never read this comic

[youtube]xInh3VhAWs8[/youtube]
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.hulu.com/watch/4137">http://www.hulu.com/watch/4137</a><!-- m -->

Quote:Antman: [high-pitched voice] You don't remember me? We met several times. I is Antman. A-N-T-M-A-N.

The Flash: Oh, right, right.

Antman: Yeah.

The Flash: Uh, Antman.

The Flash: What are your super powers again? You - you - you talk to the ants, is that it?

Antman: Well, partly. But, mainly, I shrink myself down to the size of an ant while retaining my full human strength.

The Flash: Really?

--tg
Luv that sketch. I haven't read half of the Marvel comics that are being made into movies nowadays. I'm not sure that helps.
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
That's Crystal Liu. Heart

[youtube]OnRuRFbpnCM[/youtube]
[youtube]8uPK9Ov6Zd4[/youtube]
[youtube]Xv3BHQhZEQo[/youtube]

This just smashed box office records across India and stars the great Aamir Khan (doing a Mr. Bean impersonation apparently :| )
[youtube]ZUqb12FxOZA[/youtube]

Ever tell you about when I met Salma? I'm sure I did. She seduced DM into liking her film - <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://brotherhoodofdoom.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2415">viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2415</a><!-- l -->
[youtube]J8H0oWCw6YQ[/youtube]
Zhong Kui is one of my favorite characters from Chinese myth. Really looking forward to this one.
It's sorta Thing-like/sorta Lovecraftian

[youtube]VDI_WvN-DXg[/youtube]
[youtube]0jiWUfY7wtA[/youtube]

I think cicak means gecko.
Godzilla ate S.F. Bay Max saved some of S.F.okyo. Now this. I blame PPFY. He's the only one of us who still lives there so clearly he is at fault.

[youtube]23VflsU3kZE[/youtube]

At fault! Get it? Yea, I kill myself sometimes.

But srsly, I'd be into this flick if it was in sensaround.
I'd just like to point out I saw Roller Coaster in sensurround. And then sensurround went away . . .
Well I saw Battlestar Galactica in sensaround. They released it theatrically for a limited run in sensaround. When the big ship blew up in the end, the whole audience got off. Biggest sensaround rumble eva....

ED might have been with me. I'm pretty sure our mutual friend Scott was, and we often all went to movies together.
I'm ready. It needs to open tomorrow. I don't think there is a sword fight, but I will overlook that.

[youtube]0WM915QsOyI[/youtube]