DOOM drinks
Cuz brunch is for sissies.

http://brotherhoodofdoom.com/doomForum/s...p?tid=1459
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
[Image: 21463064_10210009981787966_3151359353459...e=5A12A3BB]

tg & dm FTW
Ah! I understand!
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.
(09-18-2017, 10:34 AM)Dr. Ivor Yeti Wrote: Ah! I understand!

I thought you might.  We must make this thread thrive with many more such posts.

Many more.

DrinkCoffeeIcon_jook
OK, but can we drink *during* brunch? If so, which thread will it go into? Do we need a ruling from G-Man?
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.
ED would launch a new thread. I say drinks overshadow brunch. Unless it's a really really good brunch.
Maybe one additional thread for brunches with drinks of equal caliber, called Brinks.
I'm nobody's pony.
CF's solution makes the most sense.
I thought we were reserving Brinks for the DOOM armored car heist thread...
ixnay, ixnay, idiotay.

Loose lips and sunk ships.
As a matter of fact, my anger does keep me warm

Okay.  So.  Now I'm confused.  Does this mean our Thursday "guerrilla ballet performance" at Folsom and 5th is off?
I'm nobody's pony.
I'm bailing on the ballet bit. Those tights are just like knickers, not flattering on my skinny thighs. But PPFY is okay with that so maybe he's still in. 

I'm always down for drinks should we ever get back on topic here.