Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
putting up my own site
Finally I'm putting up a site to show my artwork. Now I just need to photograph what I've got. (Unfortunately I let a lot of it go without photographing it.) So there's really othing to see yet, but I will keep you posted.
the hands that guide me are invisible
I look forward to seeing it.

--cranefly
I'm nobody's pony.
When MOMA hosts a retrospective of your work they are gonna have to ask extra-special nice before I lend the The Tentacle. Unless I convert it into a drinking horn.
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.
I have stuff for your site, but I can't seem to find a current email address. Mine hasn't changed, so shoot me an email and I'll attach some pictures in a reply.

--TG
You could click on email in the memberlist. It worked for me.
So much for the flickr badge idea. Dammit
OK, Mr. Schmarty Site Admin Guy! Go ahead and make fun of the new fellow! Maybe, Mr Schmarty-Pants, he is not so conversant with your very nice web forum, hmmmmm?
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.
And i don't have as much fun.
Actually I don't think ThatGuy's email address is in the profile, where I looked for it.

When my last job ended suddenly, I lost all my contacts from Outlook that weren't on my Yahoo mail.

There isn't much to see yet, but the site is up:
http://www.bobrosestudio.com
the hands that guide me are invisible
Greg Wrote:You could click on email in the memberlist. It worked for me.

Ummm, when I look at the member list, the only member with an "email" button is you....

--TG
Quote:There isn't much to see yet, but the site is up:
http://www.bobrosestudio.com

Wow, I'm really impressed! Beautiful work. I can't wait to see more...

--TG
On the memberlist, pretty much everyone has an email button next to their name. . . .
I'm surprised how well your work translates to the web. I would think all those vibrating colors wouldn't read so well in RGB, but you can still see the power behind them.

Can't wait to see the artist's profile.
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
Greg Wrote:On the memberlist, pretty much everyone has an email button next to their name. . . .

No, when I'm logged in, and look at the memberlist page, the only one with an email button next to their name is you. Maybe I need to make more posts before I reach that threshold of emailing other members.

or run the gauntlet...

or something...

perhaps you need to raise my coolness level.

--TG
I am just cooler. i didn't realize the rest of you lot didn't have access to the email list. Just email me what you need and I'll send them out.