Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Enter the Dragon
What? No EtD thread here? Well, that's got to be rectified. 

EtD is one of the few films that I just might have seen in triple digits now. I've seen it in the theaters several times, once even with Linda & Shannon. I've owned it on VHS & DVD and it's available to stream on many of my platforms. Next to Monty Python an the Holy Grail, this is the film I've probably watched the most times of all.

But I'm thinking of seeing again for the 50th.

https://www.fathomevents.com/events/Ente...nniversary
Quote:IN THEATERS AUG 13 & AUG 16
Fathom's Big Screen Classics
Enter the Dragon 50th Anniversary

[Image: Enter_the_Dragon_1000x1480_FE_Website.jpg.jpg]

Bruce Lee explodes onto the screen in the film that rocketed him to international superstardom, Enter The Dragon. Recruited by an intelligence agency, martial arts student Lee (Lee--Fists of Fury, The Chinese Connection) participates in a brutal tournament at a remote island fortress in an attempt to gather enough evidence to convict the international drug-trafficker responsible for the murder of Lee's sister. In the now-classic fight-to-the-death finish, two men enter a mirrored maze, but only one will exit...NOTE: Though uncredited, future superstars Chuck Norris, playing a messenger, and Jackie Chan, as Oharra's henchman, appear in this 1973 martial arts spectacular.

Aug 13 is OSL so I'm out. Maybe Aug 16? Maybe in Si Valley?
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
Is this new?
As a matter of fact, my anger does keep me warm

(07-08-2023, 10:58 AM)Greg Wrote: Is this new?
I'm here for you, buddy!

(07-08-2023, 10:07 AM)Drunk Monk Wrote: I'm thinking of seeing again for the 50th.

https://www.fathomevents.com/events/Ente...nniversary

Not new. Half a century old.

There was an extended version released about 20 years ago that added some deleted scenes which filled out the story more. It’s been remastered again in 4K.
Sounds new.

I suppose so…

… in geologic time perhaps.
So, DOOM Gathering? Does there hafta be a moon involved?
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.