Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Evanovitch, 12 Sharp
No, I don't purchase hardcover mysteries (esp. ones that take onl a few hours to read) but I have a friend who does, and that is a good thing.

#12 in the series has everything you liked about the previous 11: dysfuntional families, comfort food, a lead character who admittedly sucks at being a bounty hunter, a cast of recurring (and some new) whackos and a portrait of New Jersey that we would find to be familiar, even if it isn't true. Sexual tension and donuts, too. What more do you want?
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.
Now, the Queen will be angry and jealous that you have counted coup by reading this before she does.

I stopped after the first one.
So much for the flickr badge idea. Dammit
Or perhaps I should take a field trip to the Barnes and Noble and hang out in a chair. They won't mind me hanging out and reading and not buying, right?
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.
Actually, they don't care. I say do it! Read the book and don't buy it! Yeah! Let's do crimes!

Breaking the law is cool!

PPFY,
ZY
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.
After two extended reading sessions at Barnes and Noble sans purchase, I joined the L.A. Public Library, and to my delight found this on their shelves and finally finished it!

And dang if Janet didn't leave me hanging re the love triangle AGAIN! Glad to see Lula and Tank hook up; there's a match made in heaven. :-)
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.
She just keeps getting better. When is the movie starring Marissa Tomei and The Rock coming out?

Oh, yeah; it isn't cuz I just made it up.
The Rock as Joe Morelli, sure. But who could possibly play Ranger?
No! The Rock would be Ranger!
Ranger is mucho Latino. The Rock is so NOT. I would believe him as Jersey Italian before I'd buy him as Latino!