Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Doom Furniture
Are any of you looking for/in need of furniture or appliances (entertainment center, coffee/end table, lamps, queen-size bedroom set w/ brand new mattress, TV, VCR, DVD player, microwave, etc.) I'm going to be moving in with Greg at the end of August and have a bunch of stuff we won't need, that I need to sell and/or donate. Just think, you could drive down with a U-haul, spend a night at Doom South and go home with stuff.

Just wanted to run it past you guys before I try to sell it on craigslist.
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.
Maybe you should throw out G. Jr.'s scabby stuff (down the hill, no less) and keep your undoubtedly tasteful and clean stuff. Bachelor stuff is nasty; Bachelorette stuff is clean and smells nice. It might be pink, but G. Jr. can deal with it.

After that momentous event, will that make me last man standing (alone)?
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.
Don't you spend most of your nights at the SO's house anyway? And I do recall something about a six month period that should be just about up if memory serves correctly. Pull up a chair, old man.
So much for the flickr badge idea. Dammit
I think LB, sorry BP, gets last man standing honors in DOOM. After all, he was the first DOOMer to get divorced....
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
The BaloneyPony has many first which should never have to happen. Raise your hands if you had to do paternity tests. Anyone? It's just Bp
So much for the flickr badge idea. Dammit
I've been divorced, but of course that was before DM nominated me for official Doom-hood. Does that count?

All things being equal, shouldn't we be talking about a batch party for the Greg in addition to Kennance? Hmmm? Shouldn't we?
Sorry, lads, but I win. You all can go on with the wreckage that is your lives, but I live free, dammit, FREE!! The care-free life of a bachelor! Well, three or four nights a week I live free, once I OK it with my girlfriend of nearly six years...

PPFY
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.