Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Furies (2024)
European mob TV show. The mobs of Paris and France have an enforcer called The Fury to keep the peace and make sure they follow the rules of the criminal underground. Forgive me but if you are a criminal aren't you supposed to be against rules. Lyna's father works for the mob as the banker. Until he is shot by The Fury. Lyna seeks revenge and tracks down the Fury. Or does she? 

It's all kind of silly as they try to be cool. Lyna learns to fight in jail by punching a brick wall. Lyna dates a policeman who she can't talk about what is going on. While Lyna tracks the Fury, the Fury tracks her.

The whole thing seemed a bit off. Although the first few minutes of The Fury in action were stylishly done.
As a matter of fact, my anger does keep me warm

(03-11-2024, 10:54 AM)Greg Wrote: Forgive me but if you are a criminal aren't you supposed to be against rules. 

Do you even watch the gangster genre? There's honor amongst thieves (totally not true but it's a pretty standard device in gangster shows, especially the Asian ones). 

This has been popping up as a netflix recommendation for me. Been debating over watching it.
Shadow boxing the apocalypse