Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Plum Lovin'
Hah! I finally beat the Yeti to a Janet Evanovich-Stephani Plum book! Unfortunately, it's just like the Xmas short story, this time focused on Valentine's day. Dang. Way too short, minimal Joe and Ranger. One plus - it did move the story with her sister and Albert Kloughn along.

Still, I want a full-length #13.
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.
Curse you and your timely reading habits! Well, enjoy it while you can, Missy, cuz next hardcover Evanovich will be MINE!!! Bwa-ha-ha-ha!

Evilness aside, how's the back doing?
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.
It was feeling great at the beginning of January so I started riding the bike again, was working my way up by a few more minutes, a little longer distance every other day and then got impatient and overdid it a bit. So now it's a little achy again. Nothing too bad. If and when I have a little more free time, I should take the time to put the bike rack on the car, the bike on the bike rack and then the bike to some flat place so that it wouldn't be so much of a challenge to rebuild my endurance. When you live at the top of a steep hill, it's a little harder to just ride around the neighborhood. :?
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.