Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
El Dingo ROCKS!
Just listened yet again to The El Dingo Collection on my iPod. Every song a winner. Thanks again. Music is solace.
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.
That was great! Post a track & artist list.
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
Way to jump right in there, pomDaddy.
So much for the flickr badge idea. Dammit
It was distributed at the Victory opening.

:finga:
The place of cake?
...and hopefully the site of a future Doom gathering, if only they could invest in some damn curtains...
I have my Fiesta CD. I always fear them for being far beyond my narrow musical tastes. But then I seem to know all the artists on the CD. I'm glad I have that copy of Vampire Weekend's song. I liked the Floggy Molly. But who doesn't. It still needs to rock more. And it needs more cowbell.
...except when it comes to U2.

Confusedupz:
Funny thing, taste. Not mouth taste, but aesthetic taste. I'm really digging Doom Fiesta right now. I wasn't so much earlier. Why is that?

Thanks, El Dingo - you still ROCK MIGHTILY!!!!
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.
Um, excuse me, Mr. Dingo, but would you please post a Fiesta! playlist? Pretty please?
Will do - I actually designed covers for that one but forgot to print them out.
[Image: magpie13.gif]