The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Forums
The Man With The Golden Torc by Simon Green - Printable Version

+- Forums (http://www.brotherhoodofdoom.com/doomForum)
+-- Forum: Doom Arts (http://www.brotherhoodofdoom.com/doomForum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Doom Books (http://www.brotherhoodofdoom.com/doomForum/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: The Man With The Golden Torc by Simon Green (/showthread.php?tid=851)

Pages: 1 2

The Man With The Golden Torc by Simon Green - Dr. Ivor Yeti - 09-01-2007

You want a fun read with action, adventure, conspiracies, betrayals, major ass-kicking, sarcasm, and a splash of romance?

Get this one in paperback. It was a ton of fun and it is the beginning of a series.

Magic, alternate realities, Men in Black, ghostbusters, all set in present-day London.

Enjoy!

Charlie Stross - Greg_phpbb3_import1 - 09-02-2007

Didn't we already do this in the Jennifer Morgues?

- Dr. Ivor Yeti - 09-02-2007

Hey! If you want originality, watch cable. I'm just talking about a fun book, not *&#$@! Shakespeare.

Wow, bitter - Greg_phpbb3_import1 - 09-02-2007

Shouldn't this be a decaf month?

poor ppfy... - Drunk Monk - 09-02-2007

...obviously in need of a high colonic.

Said the man just back from the Temple - Greg_phpbb3_import1 - 09-02-2007

I remember one story about your bride and one of her first colonics . . .

- Dr. Ivor Yeti - 09-02-2007

Sounds more like a title than a procedure. Thank you, oh, High Colonic, for your blessings!

Could also be the alphabet of a forgotten language: "the tablet was covered in minute pictograms. 'This was written in High Colonic, probably in the late Dee-Emm period,' said G-Man as he brushed dog hair off of the styrofoam rock"

Maybe an epoch? The fossils were found in a stratum between the late Devonian and the High Colonic epochs

stolen line from Never Say Never Again - Drunk Monk - 09-02-2007

Connery's raised eyebrow after the high colonic prescription was classic Connery - one of his finest moments.

P.S. I hear you can get coffee colonics, PPFY. Ha. Now you're interested, ain't ye?

- Dr. Ivor Yeti - 09-03-2007

I prefer that my coffee enter from the other end, thank you.

Buttercup and Gondar The Dwarf are inclined to differ - Drunk Monk - 09-03-2007

Come on now. If it's good enough for Sean, it's good enough for the PPFY.

Do you ever get the feeling . . . - Greg_phpbb3_import1 - 09-03-2007

You are only getting half the conversation? Or that if I asked, you couldn't begin to tell what this thread was supposed to be about?

PPFY said it in the first post - Drunk Monk - 09-03-2007

It's about action, adventure, conspiracies, betrayals, major ass-kicking sarcasm, and a splash of romance.

You peaked! - Greg_phpbb3_import1 - 09-03-2007

And it's all down hill from here. What with you selling your past and all.

(typo intentional. I know. It's hard to tell the way I type. That's why you got this note. Time to leave the sweatbox which is my office. It's like I'm on the work farm at Angola)

ED's selling his past, not I... - Drunk Monk - 09-10-2007

keep yer posts straight.

and thanks for the digs on thursday. preston was delightful.

De Nada - Greg_phpbb3_import1 - 09-10-2007

He gives good dog. Sorry, about the horse head.

Aren't we all selling our pasts?