The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Forums
Nicknames - Sync or Swim - Printable Version

+- Forums (http://www.brotherhoodofdoom.com/doomForum)
+-- Forum: Doom Computers (http://www.brotherhoodofdoom.com/doomForum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: The Website (http://www.brotherhoodofdoom.com/doomForum/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Nicknames - Sync or Swim (/showthread.php?tid=5)

Pages: 1 2

Nicknames - Sync or Swim - Guest - 10-19-2005

Hey All,

Since I don't want to 'swim' in a sea of aliases and avatars, I'm changing my handle to El Dingo to match my other forum and online poker name.

See you on PokerStars (briefly, till I take your chips and send you home to mother)!

right - i'm changing my name too... - Drunk Monk - 10-20-2005

...not that I don't have a lot of names already - my Chinese name, my disciple name, expletive-deleted names that trippers call me - but this is a nickname that will fit well here.

Oh, Crap - Greg_phpbb3_import1 - 10-20-2005

Now, I need a cool nickname. How about Reggie? Or Angus? Or the Spill Filter?

what every happened to faux pas kid? - Drunk Monk - 10-21-2005

gee junior?
silky cheeks?

Faux Pas Kid? - Greg_phpbb3_import1 - 10-21-2005

Let it go, man, let it go. I haven't done a Faux Pas in weeks.

no faux? - Drunk Monk - 10-21-2005

silky cheeks it is then. Tongue

Silky Cheeks?! - The Queen - 10-22-2005

Do I *want* to hear this story? Or would I be safer just wondering? Confusedhock:

i wonder... - Drunk Monk - 10-24-2005

I don't think there is a story there. I'm not even sure how that nickname came about. :?:

It's not, but... - Haggis Killer - 10-24-2005

If it were me, I'd be suspicious. I think DM's hiding something.....

The real question here is: - Drunk Monk - 10-24-2005

Is it an accurate nickname still? Not that we really want to know, but I'm imagining the queen would be the best judge.

Ewww - Greg_phpbb3_import1 - 10-24-2005

Dan was Silky Cheeks. And I'm not checking to find out why. The picture is enough ( Is he still boycotting?)

I was just at Exotic Erotic with Legbone... - Drunk Monk - 10-24-2005

There was no discussion of the forum and silky cheeks certainly does NOT refer to him... Confusedhock:

Never trust a monk without an Avatar - Greg_phpbb3_import1 - 10-24-2005

Wait? you spent the night with your other significant other in a sexually explicit encounter and didn't take time out to talk about the forum? Wierd. And I think there is only way to officially tell if Legbone's cheeks are silky or not. You seem pretty adamant they were not (Caution: Crudity ahead) Where they rough on your cheeks? I'm just asking.

Silky cheeks? - Legbone - 10-25-2005

Well I could think of worse and to set the record straight I have had a series of radicial exfoliations to make my cheeks 200% more silky.

As for Drunk Monk, he was not complaining at the time. We were young and just experimenting.

A word to the wise, don't ever get drunk and pass out around Gene, or Greg or any you for that matter.

...and now we're old and experimenting? - Drunk Monk - 10-25-2005

I'm beginning to think this whole silky cheeks nickname affair is something between Greg and Legbone. Legbone always calls me 'master'. And Greg, he never calls me anymore.