The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Forums
Doom Xmas 2017 - Printable Version

+- Forums (http://www.brotherhoodofdoom.com/doomForum)
+-- Forum: Doom Computers (http://www.brotherhoodofdoom.com/doomForum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Doom Gatherings (http://www.brotherhoodofdoom.com/doomForum/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Thread: Doom Xmas 2017 (/showthread.php?tid=4289)

Pages: 1 2 3

Doom Xmas 2017 - Greg - 12-11-2017

I saw this buried in the Bay Area Travel post about ED hosting a Xmas gathering. I figured I should follow up.

I will be in the Bay Area starting Thursday. I will be staying in lovely San Bruno through Sunday. I will be in San Rafael through Tuesday.

I can visit but I won't be staying late. I am the ultimate lightweight.

RE: Doom Xmas 2017 - El Dingo - 12-11-2017

I'm free on the weekdays, but my weekend will be eaten up by Xmas shopping with Dee Dee. Whatever you guys want to do is fine. I can host or we can gather at a neutral location (Denny's?) or Skype chat till we pass out on our couches.

RE: Doom Xmas 2017 - Drunk Monk - 12-11-2017

Toss out some dates. Tara comes home on Friday. Next week, I have a memorial for an old friend who passed away to diabetes recently.

RE: Doom Xmas 2017 - cranefly - 12-11-2017

We'd been contemplating a trip to Wenatchee, but that has fallen through.  So now the Cranefly residence could also play host.  Maybe a weeknight or on a weekend.  This probably doesn't help matters, introducing more possibilities.
Just sayin'.

DM, are you saying that Friday on through the weekend and maybe longer would be out?  And that it would have to be Tues., Wed. or Thurs. this week?

RE: Doom Xmas 2017 - Drunk Monk - 12-12-2017

What am I sayin? Cf, u editz me more than anyone. U shud kno.

Fri is tentative. Tara comes home and if Stacy's clients cancel, I'll have to pick her up at SJC. It's unlikely that they will cancel tho.

The memorial is next Tuesday in sf. 

Oh, and Sunday I have tix to a show.

Yeah ok, my earlier post wuz ambiguous.

So are we sayin Thur or Mon at this point?

RE: Doom Xmas 2017 - cranefly - 12-12-2017

So Thunday or Mursday are possibilities, with Friday in the running wearing an If hat.  Any other feedback out there?

RE: Doom Xmas 2017 - El Dingo - 12-12-2017

Thursday or Monday works for me. I can be a host or a guest!

Thursday @ cf's? 

Would that be too much for the lightweight that called this gathering?

I can only be a guest. Those of you that have been to my bungalow know that it's tiny and some of you would have to stand outside. Especially yetis. Not that I've gone all unicorn or anything. It's just a simple issue of limited real estate. Besides the yeti never shows. He might say he will but then he'll bail. Cue yeti.

RE: Doom Xmas 2017 - Greg - 12-12-2017

I was going to give Thursday to my sister as that is the closest I will be to her in this week's travel to the Bay Area.

Dammit. Didntya call this gatherin? Yup. I see your name at the top of this thread.

So Monday then? Still pushin for cf's because it's central for more of us.

RE: Doom Xmas 2017 - Greg - 12-12-2017

I was just reposting a plea by ED.

That's my story. I'm sticking with it.

Monday I will be in the North Bay visiting Peter Schifrin.

Damnation.

Okay, when the heck are you available for this feckin gathering then? It's in your honor, bro. The rest of us can meet anytime without you.

RE: Doom Xmas 2017 - Dr. Ivor Yeti - 12-13-2017

I promise I'll be there...in spirit. Where ever "there" ends up being.

RE: Doom Xmas 2017 - Drunk Monk - 12-13-2017

Yeah, I'll bring spirits.  Not that most of DOOM has a taste for them anymore.

I'm beginning to think Greg is playin us with this.   Angry

RE: Doom Xmas 2017 - thatguy - 12-13-2017

It's been so long, I can't make heads or tails of the above thread. Someone please summarize. When, where, who are you people, anyway?

--tg