The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Forums
Kung Fu Tai Chi 25th Annivesary Festival - May 19-21 2017 - Printable Version

+- Forums (http://www.brotherhoodofdoom.com/doomForum)
+-- Forum: Doom Computers (http://www.brotherhoodofdoom.com/doomForum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Doom Gatherings (http://www.brotherhoodofdoom.com/doomForum/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Thread: Kung Fu Tai Chi 25th Annivesary Festival - May 19-21 2017 (/showthread.php?tid=3963)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Kung Fu Tai Chi 25th Annivesary Festival - May 19-21 2017 - Drunk Monk - 01-01-2017

This is a big one - Gigi's (my boss) last hurrah. She plans to officially announce her retirement and pass the publisher title to me.

The program will be the same as last year with the addition of a live show on Friday night and a banquet on Saturday night (with a red carpet no less).

I can't promise a DOOM iron crotch truck pull like our 10th but I'm sure there will be some notable role DOOM can play. Greg wants a big Bad Ass Bunny crew and I direct DOOM thataway - 'cept for Legbone & the Yeti. They are better as iron crotch truck pull starter blocks...but I can't promise that yet.

RE: Kung Fu Tai Chi 25th Annivesary Festival - May 19-21 2017 - Dr. Ivor Yeti - 01-01-2017

With Great Titles come Great Responsibilities (and Portentous Capitalizations). I hope it comes with some more dosh, an office, a nubile intern, and convenient parking.

Dosh - Drunk Monk - 01-02-2017

I had to look up dosh in the urban dictionary.  Blush

I already got convenient parking.  Cool

RE: Kung Fu Tai Chi 25th Annivesary Festival - May 19-21 2017 - Dr. Ivor Yeti - 01-02-2017

Only one for four?

DM will be needing a crown -- or war helmet - cranefly - 01-02-2017

It's a very nubile parking space, replete with hitching post for reindeer named Dosher.

I'll take it - Drunk Monk - 01-02-2017

(01-02-2017, 04:03 PM)Dr. Ivor Yeti Wrote: Only one for four?

Well I already got that one. As for the other three, I'm not holding my breath.

Right now, I'm the associate publisher. That's ass pub for short. I'll get to drop the ass.

RE: Kung Fu Tai Chi 25th Annivesary Festival - May 19-21 2017 - Dr. Ivor Yeti - 01-03-2017

And such a fine ass it was, too.

ass not what your country... - cranefly - 01-03-2017

Going with the "your ass is grass" idiom, should we soon be addressing you as Grass Publisher DM?

HEY! DOOM Brothers! - Drunk Monk - 01-03-2017

Kiss Icon_butt

just for the record... - cranefly - 01-03-2017

Just for the record (why am I putting anything on record in this political climate?), major congrats, DM.  I don't think you mentioned anything about this promotion to me before announcing it here.

A point of curiosity: Are you intending to make any notable changes to the zines once you're out from under the thumb?

Or would you rather not say yet?

RE: Kung Fu Tai Chi 25th Annivesary Festival - May 19-21 2017 - Greg - 01-03-2017

All ninjettes, all the time.

where my ninjettes? - Drunk Monk - 01-03-2017

No real changes planned, at least none that will be a result of the transition.  The dying newsstand continued to impinge on us - death of a thousand cuts - so we continually move towards the web.  We might come off the newsstands soon, go subscription only, and we might change to a quarterly.  Both seem inevitable, but we shall see.

It really doesn't change much.  Gigi still plans to be in the office two days a week and still plans to handle the Chinese part, plus help out with proofreading.  I've taken over the rest of production for years now.

Important Question - Greg - 01-05-2017

When are we getting our new 'Year of the Cock' T-shirts?

You like cock do you? - Drunk Monk - 01-05-2017

Flaming Cock no less.  Funny thing - I'm writing an infomercial on that right now.  It's like our minds are becoming one.  

Unfortunately, despite the fact that our 2005 Cock shirts were our best selling zodiac shirt ever, TC nixxed the idea for this year.

RE: Kung Fu Tai Chi 25th Annivesary Festival - May 19-21 2017 - Greg - 01-05-2017

No!!!!!!!!

I want my Cock

shirt!