The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Forums
Proposition 64 on Pot -- any guidance? - Printable Version

+- Forums (http://www.brotherhoodofdoom.com/doomForum)
+-- Forum: Doom Discussions (http://www.brotherhoodofdoom.com/doomForum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: The Debates (http://www.brotherhoodofdoom.com/doomForum/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: Proposition 64 on Pot -- any guidance? (/showthread.php?tid=3898)

Pages: 1 2

Proposition 64 on Pot -- any guidance? - cranefly - 10-30-2016

So, I've been leaning towards Yes for various reasons I've seen in the press.
But in the southbay Metro, a small grower has a one-page ad opposing it, presumably because it will hurt small growers.

Anyone want to provide some guidance?  Especially you, DM.

BTW, I know there's a pot thread on here somewhere; but every time I try to do a search on anything, I get the message that I've been banned from this forum.  Also, if I click on Forums near the top of this page, I get that message.  Still, I'm able to read and to post.  Any idea what's going on, Greg?

make America green again - Drunk Monk - 10-30-2016

Right now, growers and the whole med marijuana industry have it great. They aren't regulated, aren't even taxed in some areas, and menu of my friends and acquaintances are making $. They fear legalization because big biz will come in and bury them. And they surely will. But just like small farmers now, info they have good produce, they can thrive too. Personally, I don't drink Bud; I support the craft brewers. It's ridiculous to think that big biz wouldn't capitalize on anything legal. I can't wait to try a Marlboro joint. Legalize it!

Toke size? - cranefly - 11-08-2016

How big a toke do I need to take to last four years?

Score one small win... - Drunk Monk - 11-09-2016

Unfortunately, mj is a psychedelic, not a depressant, so in some cases it can actually heighten negative experiences.  Dm once got stoned to go to the dentist.  That was a really, really bad idea.

RE: Proposition 64 on Pot -- any guidance? - thatguy - 11-09-2016

It's all about dosage...I once made some chocolate chip cookies, tiny ones, like the little famous amos ones you get from a vending machine. I had two. I remember laying on top of the bed and holding on tight so I wouldn't fly off. I also recall crawling around from room to room cause it was safer than standing.

--tg

RE: Proposition 64 on Pot -- any guidance? - King Bob - 12-19-2016

Yesterday on San Carlos street near Orchard Supply I saw a billboard for a Santa Cruz pot shop

we'll need it now for sure - Drunk Monk - 12-19-2016

I'm just glad that there isn't a club in walking distance of my bungalow.  Back when Newark allowed clubs, there was one really close to my office.  Lunch breaks were the constant dilemma - should I get some desert at the club?  An edible there was only a dollar more than a cookie at lunch...

Have you seen that huge billboard on NB 880 near the airport?  The one for Korova Edibles?  It's black with a big cow on it - a cow with a 3rd eye.

RE: Proposition 64 on Pot -- any guidance? - Dr. Ivor Yeti - 12-19-2016

I thought that was an anti-GMO thing. I'm so un-hip.

anti-GMO haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa - Drunk Monk - 12-21-2016

You guys are killing me on this here forum lately.  Anti-GMO - that's great.

CBD products are now available at our local grocery stores like New Leaf in the Cruz - they are in a locked case in the vitamin/heath products section.

RE: anti-GMO haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa - thatguy - 12-21-2016

(12-21-2016, 11:38 AM)Drunk Monk Wrote: CBD products are now available at our local grocery stores like New Leaf in the Cruz - they are in a locked case in the vitamin/heath products section.

Wow, I'll have to check that out...

--tg

Ikr? - Drunk Monk - 12-21-2016

Saw it at the New Leaf on Pacific - the case is near the front of the vitamin section. 

And I just went in for some soap and conditioner....

CBD - Drunk Monk - 01-01-2017

CBD products are available for pets at Pet Pals in 'tola. They are in the case with the flea mess near checkout.

RE: Proposition 64 on Pot -- any guidance? - Drunk Monk - 01-05-2018

1/5 is the new 4/20 cuz we can reduce fractions.

I have yet to inhale this year. Weird, right?

Growing pot? - cranefly - 01-06-2018

Been wondering if I need to modify my garden this year.  I've read somewhere that you can grow six plants for personal use.

But there's been so many delays and tweaks to this whole legalization process that I'm not certain if there's further restrictions on growing those six plants.

RE: Proposition 64 on Pot -- any guidance? - Drunk Monk - 01-06-2018

It’s an odiferous plant, especially when harvesting, curing & trimming. Your space will reek. And then, what will you do with your bounty?