The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Forums
4:20 - Printable Version

+- Forums (http://www.brotherhoodofdoom.com/doomForum)
+-- Forum: Doom Discussions (http://www.brotherhoodofdoom.com/doomForum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: The Big Questions (http://www.brotherhoodofdoom.com/doomForum/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: 4:20 (/showthread.php?tid=3705)

RE: 4:20 - Greg - 05-29-2022

Wow. Buddy. Slow down on the details.

The dogs decided we needed to be up at 4:06 on our sleep in day.

RE: 4:20 - Drunk Monk - 06-01-2022

Back at star of the sea with the pack.

Things slowly return to the commonplace as the echoes of reggae subside…

RE: 4:20 - Drunk Monk - 06-05-2022

Just finished a post-mortem zoom meeting with my partner-in-crime, the other psych supervisor. Listening to KKUP's classical program which is pleasant. Not sure what to do with the rest of the evening. Just chill and heal, I suppose... maybe tend to some kfm non-urgent biz.

RE: 4:20 - Drunk Monk - 06-07-2022

Watching my Amazon delivery approach while listening to KKUPs jazz show.

I’ve done just about all the work I could on my iPhone.

Man, I hope a bad power cord is the only problem.

RE: 4:20 - Greg - 06-08-2022

It's like you are bad 80s Hair Metal Band...

(With that bad power chord)

RE: 4:20 - Drunk Monk - 06-08-2022

Just basking in my covid-negativeness right now while listening to KKUP's classical show on the family Magnavox. 

Luv this Magnavox. Don't know what I'll do with it. It's ancient - like 2x2x3' of solid wood and tubes. Turntable speeds of 78, 45, 33, & 16. When it dies, there's no way to fix it. It's heavy and I fear if I tried to move it, a tube would crack and that would be it. So I'm enjoying it while it lasts. I listened to all my vinyl on this until I got my own stereo - Monty Python and Richard Pryor records, Wagner, Star Wars, Fleetwood Mac, and lots of horror movie soundtracks. It's built for bass. Nothing like the warmth of a wood cabinet. This is probably what made me into a bass worshipper.

RE: 4:20 - Greg - 06-08-2022

It needs to go to the Bungalow in the Cruz. So let it be written. So let it be done.

RE: 4:20 - Dr. Ivor Yeti - 06-09-2022

It needs to go on the Bonfire of Your Past.

RE: 4:20 - King Bob - 06-09-2022

I do sometimes miss the stereo of my youth, but our house is small, so there's no place for a stereo cabinet, and I don't know where I'd put the speakers. I do like that you can move the Bose speakers around, but there's not enough clarity through the whole frequency range at lower volumes, so some classical music doesn't work that well (notably Carmina Burana). Chamber music works pretty well though, and I prefer that to orchestral anyway. I can probably connect my phone to the TV soundbar (with a subwoofer). I should look that up.

RE: 4:20 - Drunk Monk - 06-10-2022

SotS: no one is here

Too hot

Yuki is confused and staying in the shade

RE: 4:20 - Dr. Ivor Yeti - 06-11-2022

Fog keeping it less hot in the shop (low 70's).

Got to fanboy a bit meeting Yuki Ota. Righteous dude. Seen him fence live. Maybe the fastest human I've seen.

Sent Henchman for coffee. Typical Saturday underway

RE: 4:20 - Drunk Monk - 06-23-2022

Working from my home workstation. That back door is open because it's so nice outside. 

But I'm inside.

Working...

RE: 4:20 - Drunk Monk - 06-27-2022

Not sure why I’m awake right now. My shoulder injury has disrupted my sleep patterns. Been sorted my work schedule in my head for this week & month. This month gets my summer crazies at the end…

RE: 4:20 - Drunk Monk - 06-28-2022

At Aqui’s in ‘Tino picking up some take out and licking my wounds after a very poor meeting with Wells Fargo about my mom’s accounts there. They are making this excessively complicated and this is after they fukked up because we went in a signed all the papers before a notary last year. They just didn’t give us all the papers. And that too two tries because the notary didn’t show up the first time. WF sux.

RE: 4:20 - Greg - 06-28-2022

All banks do.

Good luck with the paperwork. On a side note, I found my mother's power of attorney while cleaning out some boxes.