The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Forums
4:20 - Printable Version

+- Forums (http://www.brotherhoodofdoom.com/doomForum)
+-- Forum: Doom Discussions (http://www.brotherhoodofdoom.com/doomForum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: The Big Questions (http://www.brotherhoodofdoom.com/doomForum/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: 4:20 (/showthread.php?tid=3705)

RE: 4:20 - Drunk Monk - 03-08-2022

(03-08-2022, 06:13 AM)Greg Wrote: At least you are good at failure.

Sometimes I even fail at that...

:-(

RE: 4:20 - Drunk Monk - 03-31-2022

Well look at the time…

I need to get some sleep…

RE: 4:20 - Drunk Monk - 04-11-2022

Just pulled up to my mom’s with such trepidation

RE: 4:20 - Greg - 04-11-2022

Just received the Infamous WW2 album. There might be nude photos of my grandfather in it. I could send them to you if you think they might take your mind off your problems.

RE: 4:20 - Drunk Monk - 04-13-2022

I’ll pass.

Thanks?

It’s been 36 hours since since I pulled into the driveway with those trepidations. Been a tough go over that time. 

I need to get back to sleep.

RE: 4:20 - Drunk Monk - 04-14-2022

60 hours now and my trepidation has magnified 

My neuropathy and tinnitus are on overdrive. Must be the stress and poor diet (haven’t been watching my carbs).

RE: 4:20 - Drunk Monk - 04-18-2022

SotS: Low turn out for the pack but Yuki needs his play time. It’s a tad chilly and windy. I feel totally spent. All day I’ve been worn down from last week. It’s nice to be here with the park and not have to think about everything I have to think about lately - just idle chat with the other dog owners and watching the dogs frolic and poop.

RE: 4:20 - Drunk Monk - 04-20-2022

4:20 @ 4/20

I can feel all my chalice siblings sparking up. I’m coughing like a dog but it’s because I’m sick. Earlier this week I was looking forward to partaking because I don’t that often anymore. But no. Not this year. Having a sad.

RE: 4:20 - Drunk Monk - 04-24-2022

SotS - a pleasant Sunday with the pack. After the Ching Ming, I got home and took a nap. Just got up to take Yuki here. I’m feeling better overall just a few coughing fits - dosed on some tussin in hopes the demulcent helps me clear my lung.

RE: 4:20 - Drunk Monk - 04-25-2022

SotS - Star pups havin fun. Lovely day. Luv these moments.

RE: 4:20 - Drunk Monk - 04-28-2022

Yuki woke me with a snort (maybe it was a snore) but I had to get up to bring in the produce box delivery. Now I’m tweaking over finding a place for mom and debating about posting something about our latest spambot invader - prolly won’t tho - I’ll leave that to someone else - not feeling it. Hard to focus beyond the immediate problem with my mom. She’s likely to be discharged next Friday so there’s this ticking clock. 

Stacy’s cold is mild. She’s attempting to nip it in the bud. Mine just has a lingering bit of congestion in my left lung, which occasion tickles me into a coughing fit, but the tussin is reducing that.

RE: 4:20 - Drunk Monk - 04-28-2022

Been working steadily all day - I tell myself I'm creating a pad for next week's insanity, but really I'm just keeping up. 

Stacy has been tucked in her room all day, resting and recuperating. 

Yuki is out with his dogwalkers, some neighborhood girls we've hired on Thursdays.

I'm getting ready to head out to Kung Fu. Another light work out to hopefully cough out the remainder of that cold.

RE: 4:20 - Drunk Monk - 05-01-2022

Yuki woke me up to do tonight with his barking so I denied him access to the front room window. But me, I just coughed and woke myself up.

Man, I’d love a decent nights sleep. Feels like I haven’t had one in a month now, not since the fall.

RE: 4:20 - Drunk Monk - 05-01-2022

Outside the Frost with a ton of deadheads. Who says you don’t get flashbacks? The fragrance brings me right back…

Nary a mask in sight. Giving me the FEAR.

We can hear Mickey warming up. More like feel it. That beam.

RE: 4:20 - Drunk Monk - 05-07-2022

In my bungalow living room snacking on red hot blues with chipotle queso. My view is Buck’s house and I think Chelsea and her friends are still inside. I’m procrastinating because next is my mom’s finances and that sheaf of medical forms. 

I should get to it…