The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Forums
4:20 - Printable Version

+- Forums (http://www.brotherhoodofdoom.com/doomForum)
+-- Forum: Doom Discussions (http://www.brotherhoodofdoom.com/doomForum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: The Big Questions (http://www.brotherhoodofdoom.com/doomForum/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: 4:20 (/showthread.php?tid=3705)

RE: 4:20 - King Bob - 12-06-2021

I thought the day after Thanksgiving was the traditional light up day. Several of my clips shattered this year too, but no cat problems here.

RE: 4:20 - Greg - 12-06-2021

I like to wait for December. And I'm lazy.

RE: 4:20 - Drunk Monk - 12-06-2021

SotSDP: It’s cold.

Don’t like it.

RE: 4:20 - Greg - 12-06-2021

Wet fog surrounds the Lair. Turned on the heat for the first time this season.

RE: 4:20 - Drunk Monk - 12-08-2021

Made it to SotSDP after a long day of gear shifts. Interview went well. Forgot to ask Greg’s question but the convo didn’t go that way. Twas fun. Dentist wants to see my mom next week again because she spotted a sore. I swear she’ll find any excuse to book more appts. I despise her but my mom is dedicated. Then her new glasses came in early which was perfect. That deadhead ophthalmologist did a fantastic job. My mom really likes them. All other chores handled for today. 

Lots of writing lined up for next week. 

I need to focus on Xmas. It’s stressing me out.

RE: 4:20 - King Bob - 12-08-2021

Maybe you can find a Deadhead dentist?

RE: 4:20 - Drunk Monk - 12-08-2021

I had one...

When I was in Daly City/SF, there was a dentist who moonlighted as a BGP bluecoat. He had an office near Marina Green. All the crew saw him. He was generous with the N2O. Very generous. I only saw him a few times just for cleanings until he retires and relocated. I can’t remember his name now. I remember his face. It was a lot of n2o.

RE: 4:20 - Greg - 12-09-2021

Woohoo! Slept in an extra hour because of the rain. Woke up twice to hear the tQ's alarm go off very quietly.

RE: 4:20 - Drunk Monk - 12-10-2021

I am having a catastrophic work day. I had an error go out in one of my YMAAspam that caused a lot of chaos, and now my two most important Excel files - my guidelines for DEC - appear to be corrupted. 

Stacy took Yuki up to SF to go beach walking with Bottles. They're having a blast. 

Lunch was great. 

But now, I'm in hell. This is the first major catastrophe I've had with YMAA and at a critical time - the holiday rush when I'm taking over the direct marketing and social media. The sales goals are the highest and it's not looking good so far.

RE: 4:20 - cranefly - 12-11-2021

(12-10-2021, 05:31 PM)Drunk Monk Wrote: I am having a catastrophic work day. I had an error go out in one of my YMAAspam that caused a lot of chaos, and now my two most important Excel files - my guidelines for DEC - appear to be corrupted. 
Would you want to send those two excel files to me?  I could stumble around and see whether I can get anywhere with them.  A shot in the dark possibility.

RE: 4:20 - Drunk Monk - 12-11-2021

Thanks. I’ll do that later today when I commute to work...

Belay that. Our IT guy saved the day. 

I love our IT guy. He's fantastic. He can be a bit like Mr. Spock, but is so refreshing to have an IT guy who's totally on the ball.

Thanks again for the offer to help. I'm learning several new programs right now simultaneously. I was passingly familiar with excel, but no where near at the scope that my new company deploys it. Turns out this was a DropBox issue anyway.

SotSDP: Chilly but sunny. Our last romp until tomorrow’s rains. So relieved that those files were recovered. I’ll start working on those when I get home tonight.

E

RE: 4:20 - Drunk Monk - 12-12-2021

Doing Xmas prep in the bungalow and listening to Spliff’s Shakespeare tribute. He just reminded me ‘it’s that dread dread time. Hope you have your refreshments ready...’

I don’t have my refreshments ready. Maybe later...

RE: 4:20 - Drunk Monk - 12-13-2021

"Our representatives are assisting other callers. Please hold for the next representative."

Yeah, I'm in hell right now. Been here for an hour.

Aw damn. After listening to the muzak loop for an hour, it rang twice. I got excited. Then it went right back to the damn loop.

Hell. This is hell.