The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Forums
4:20 - Printable Version

+- Forums (http://www.brotherhoodofdoom.com/doomForum)
+-- Forum: Doom Discussions (http://www.brotherhoodofdoom.com/doomForum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: The Big Questions (http://www.brotherhoodofdoom.com/doomForum/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: 4:20 (/showthread.php?tid=3705)

RE: 4:20 - Drunk Monk - 11-22-2021

SotSDP: Lotta doggos today. Yuki is having fun. Everyone is being playful. 

Yuki has been shaking his head since yesterday. Something is bothering his ear. I couldbmnt see anything but we’re taking him to the vet tomorrow. He seems find now tho.

RE: 4:20 - Drunk Monk - 11-23-2021

Haven’t had an AM post in a while. I’m hungry. That odd because I had a big dinner followed by evening snacking whilst watching tv. But it’s too cold and dark to get out of bed yet...

RE: 4:20 - Drunk Monk - 11-24-2021

SotSDP: Someone brought a kitten here. Her plan is to desensitize it to dogs. It’s causing some tension amongst my fellow dog peeps.

RE: 4:20 - Greg - 11-24-2021

I don't think that is how it works. Usually you bring a puppy to a bunch of cats.

RE: 4:20 - King Bob - 11-24-2021

Some crazy hippie kind of thinking

RE: 4:20 - Drunk Monk - 11-24-2021

She was from out of town - just moved here. All us crazy hippie locals were annoyed but whatevs. She left without major incident. Other than that, Yuki had a good day of dog play. One of my greatest joys now is to watch him play with his dog friends. It's a fine pack - he's the smallest one - but one of the feistiest and earns the respect of the other dogs and dog owners for his ability to carry himself. He's a good boi.

RE: 4:20 - Greg - 11-25-2021

All hail!

RE: 4:20 - Drunk Monk - 11-26-2021

SofSDP: FreDP reopening has been delayed until dec 20. So here we are.

Good day here. The pack is all here.

RE: 4:20 - Drunk Monk - 11-27-2021

NorCham after an afternoon downtown. Popped into the bookshop. Chatted with my tiedye buddy who had to close his shop and now works out of a pop up on the corner. Saw Eternals. Almost saw Dune too but I didn't quite have enough change for the meter. I got some poke instead. 

It was crowded down there which bothered me.

RE: 4:20 - Dr. Ivor Yeti - 11-27-2021

Dune is worth your time.

RE: 4:20 - Drunk Monk - 11-30-2021

Way too much time spent in svale. Yesterday, today, tomorrow. I'm tired.

And listening to Ellen again. 

So tired...

RE: 4:20 - Drunk Monk - 12-01-2021

SotSDP: it’s Molly’s bday so buttery cupcakes were provided. Molly is the major raw food person (if you want to see a crazy IG, lemme know). 

I just shot my a1c for the night.

RE: 4:20 - Drunk Monk - 12-03-2021

So this morning around 5am, Yuki was barking. Stacy looked out and saw some sketchy guys outside, our neighbor leaving, someone walking a big dog down the middle of the street, and a lot of cop cars. Our street can be weird that way. 

Our dog walkers just picked up Yuki. They come at 4 with daylight savings time. There were 3 cop cars outside and several cops in our neighbor's yard across the street. He's the one I've mentioned before - he's had some issues. His live-in gf (and mother of his son) gets me my eggs - organic and fresh (they have like 30 chickens). She was outside talking to the cops. I asked a cop who was in front of our bungalow and he said it was 'a little domestic situation' diplomatically. 

I'm bummed because I'm out of eggs. 

I think I'll stir fry some kale...

RE: 4:20 - Drunk Monk - 12-05-2021

SotSDP: Enjoying the last bit of Sunday sunshine with the pack. I was horribly inefficient today because I was chatting with Plugo (my ol’ coworker). At least I got the Xmas lights up and the laundry done.

RE: 4:20 - Greg - 12-06-2021

I accomplished Christmas lights on Saturday. Most of the plastic gutter clips I put in last shattered when I tried to use them this year. And at one point, Bob the cat, chewed completely through the wires. It took much longer than it should have.