The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Forums
4:20 - Printable Version

+- Forums (http://www.brotherhoodofdoom.com/doomForum)
+-- Forum: Doom Discussions (http://www.brotherhoodofdoom.com/doomForum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: The Big Questions (http://www.brotherhoodofdoom.com/doomForum/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: 4:20 (/showthread.php?tid=3705)

RE: 4:20 - Drunk Monk - 09-12-2021

FreDP: I was tentative because Yuki is clean from yesterday’s bath but he needs his playtime. It’s lovely today but there aren’t enough chairs.

RE: 4:20 - Drunk Monk - 09-13-2021

FreDP: Kona & Koda are here. The pack is having a grand time with a new tug-o-war toy. Koda’s mom got peed on.

Another lovely day.

RE: 4:20 - Drunk Monk - 09-14-2021

at mom's overhearing ellen, about to get some groceries and dinner.

the plumber we hired seems to have solved the leak problem but my mom's report of it cannot be correct. she says the plumber claimed it was an issue with the yard spigot, but that was completely dry. what's more, the exit drain overflowed after we ran some water. there's still some tp residue. he snaked that drain and it's dry now so it's another problem solved.

but my mom showed me a leak in her backyard spigot. couldn't she have pointed this out last week when the plumber was here? it's a leak in the knob and the whole faucet would have to be disassembled, which is more than i want to attempt. now, a catch bucket under it will solve it. it only leaks when it's on.

RE: 4:20 - Drunk Monk - 09-15-2021

FreDP: Recovering from a wicked allergy attack - I hate that aspect of svale. I may have to let go of the stache soon. That exacerbates pollen collection.

It’s pleasant here tho - just the pack - Yuki, Kona & Koda.

I should mention that Kona’s mom is a raw dog food blogger on IG. For those of D00M with dogs, it’s an outrageous follow.

RE: 4:20 - King Bob - 09-15-2021

Raw dog food is a big cause of salmonella and other food-borne illness for dogs.

RE: 4:20 - Drunk Monk - 09-16-2021

I should bring that up. Both Koda & Kona eat raw and they are super healthy. I’ll forward you the IG just for your amusement.

I got preflight prefest jitters, plus an allergy attack hangover. Hoping to snatch another 2-3 hours of sleep before I have to get up and be on it all.

RE: 4:20 - King Bob - 09-16-2021

I can't remember where I saw that. I think it was an article about an instance where several dogs died. Probably factory farming to blame.

RE: 4:20 - Drunk Monk - 09-18-2021

Fremont stage
Annabel englund taking over the 1&2s. 

Chiiill was okay - a 4 piece

RE: 4:20 - Greg - 09-18-2021

We are at the stage of the concert where DM loses track of where he posts...

RE: 4:20 - Drunk Monk - 09-20-2021

Oh damn.

I should sleep.

Feckin Vegas time...

RE: 4:20 - Drunk Monk - 09-22-2021

FreDP - nice to be back. Yuki is having a blast but we must go soon because I have a dinner apt.

RE: 4:20 - Drunk Monk - 09-23-2021

Sitting on the couch with Yuki. I was in a work groove then LiB caught up with me. Now I’m sleepy but I must make it to Kung Fu and get some damn exercise. 

This couch is sure comfy. 

Couch + dog = happiness

RE: 4:20 - Drunk Monk - 09-24-2021

FreDP
The pack’s all here. Yuki is getting good exercise. 
Chilly today. Suddenly it’s fall.

RE: 4:20 - Drunk Monk - 09-25-2021

FreDP:
The live music is back! Yay!

RE: 4:20 - Drunk Monk - 09-26-2021

Yup. You guessed it. FreDP.

Another nice day
As summer fades away...