The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Forums
4:20 - Printable Version

+- Forums (http://www.brotherhoodofdoom.com/doomForum)
+-- Forum: Doom Discussions (http://www.brotherhoodofdoom.com/doomForum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: The Big Questions (http://www.brotherhoodofdoom.com/doomForum/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: 4:20 (/showthread.php?tid=3705)

RE: 4:20 - Greg - 01-23-2017

Does it count that I've been up all night because I have a dog that is frightened by the rain? Or more specifically she is frightened by thunder which she equates with rain. So, yeah. Who needs sleep?

woof - Drunk Monk - 01-23-2017

That totally counts.  Did Cindi ever try that Rescue Remedy for Pets like her sitonmyfacebook friend recommended?

I have to admit.... - cranefly - 01-23-2017

I have to admit that, around 4:30 a.m. on 1/20 when I woke up to bright flashes and booms on the horizon, I was a tad concerned.

That perhaps the horror clown was getting an early start...

Rough nite - Drunk Monk - 02-10-2017

The brain circus kept me up with mudslides, ghosts & horror clowns.

RE: 4:20 - Greg - 02-10-2017

If it makes you happier, just know, that as you were battling the horror clowns, I was face down in the mud along the railroad tracks halfway between here and Saratoga Ave. Good times! And I wasn't even shit face drunk!

Update 11:06. Since I used my hands to break my fall, I guess I put a lot of strain on my shoulder muscles. For some reason, my right shoulder has decided to send out cranky signals to the rest of my body.

That does NOT make me happier - Drunk Monk - 02-13-2017

What pisses me off about the horror clown, aside from that he might trigger WWIII or Civil War 2, is that he occupies a chunk of my consciousness now constantly.

Wakey wakey! - Greg - 02-13-2017

I find myself watching an inordinate amount of news channels. My main channel seems to be MSNBC. But all the channels make me crazy. I hate this format where they have the anchor and a dozen talking pundits. Why can't they just give me headlines of the days stories? Yes, the old man screaming at the TV is me.

I do not like this post fact society.

RE: 4:20 - Dr. Ivor Yeti - 02-13-2017

Reuters has a news service on-line that gives you the headlines in 10, 15, or 30 minute chunks (you choose). Warning: You will hear about the rest of the world, too.

RE: 4:20 - Greg - 02-13-2017

What is this 'Rest of the World' you talk about?

I also catch BBC news, which is good.

RE: 4:20 - Dr. Ivor Yeti - 02-13-2017

+1 for BBC.

BBC! - Drunk Monk - 02-13-2017

I listen to a lot of NPR.  Stacy watches the PBS news hour, and I'll overhear a lot of that.  And I'm on the web a lot - FOR MY JOB (really, I could quit anytime) - so I see a lot of alternative vitriol.

RE: 4:20 - Greg - 02-28-2017

3:00am Brain on. Atomic batteries to power. Turbines to speed.

Yeah, I got a lot on mind. When I woke up the to-do list cascade kicked in.

RE: 4:20 - Dr. Ivor Yeti - 03-04-2017

DM (Da Monk) sent me a text at 4:20...in the afternoon. I think his phone might be permanently time-stamped "4:20".

Guilty as charged - Drunk Monk - 03-04-2017

It's a fair cop bu society is to blame.

What's a little 4:20 sexting between DOOM brothers? There were knickers involved. 

To Maestro Yeti - way to out us, bro. Next thing you'll be telling soma tales. Ixnay on the aygay ubclay indowway encingfay, okay?

RE: 4:20 - Dr. Ivor Yeti - 03-04-2017

It's trendy now, DM -- work it!

oh, I left my phone at the club and got drenched on the way home. I blame you!