The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Forums
4:20 - Printable Version

+- Forums (http://www.brotherhoodofdoom.com/doomForum)
+-- Forum: Doom Discussions (http://www.brotherhoodofdoom.com/doomForum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: The Big Questions (http://www.brotherhoodofdoom.com/doomForum/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: 4:20 (/showthread.php?tid=3705)

RE: 4:20 - Drunk Monk - 06-20-2021

FreDP: Another day in dog paradise. There was live music but I was talking to Tara for her obligatory father’s day call (Btw HFD tg! I’d wish the same to the other DOOM dad Scapino it he bothered to come round here ever). A rather flamboyant cross-dressed man in bright pink just brought his huge malamute mix and he’s (the dog) is trying to lick me right now. 

I should get back home and finish up some stuff.

RE: 4:20 - thatguy - 06-21-2021

(belated) HFD to you as well!

--tg

RE: 4:20 - Drunk Monk - 06-21-2021

UTerrDP: Overcast and chilly with just one other dog in this huge park. But they’re playing well so far.

RE: 4:20 - Drunk Monk - 06-23-2021

An AM 4:20. Popped awake randomly.

RE: 4:20 - Drunk Monk - 06-23-2021

FreDP. Chillin w/dogs. Yuki’s pals Kona & Koda are here and they’re having a grand game of keep away with a stick.

RE: 4:20 - Drunk Monk - 06-24-2021

NorCham: Squeezing in some writing on the Den F9 piece. I need a few more hours to wrap it up but I gotta get dressed for Kung Fu. Might pull a late night tonight. I'm close though - I can see where this piece is going. There's just so much trivia to the Fast Saga and I must triple check my factoids on this.

RE: 4:20 - Drunk Monk - 06-25-2021

FreDP - finished my Den piece but I’m letting it sit for a bit and will give it a final pass tonight before submitting it. Also installed a magnetic screen door for the NorCham - Yukz hasn’t figured it out yet.

Bumped into my iaidoka acquaintance here with his daughter - Yuki & Ravi are buds.

Another lovely day here.

RE: 4:20 - King Bob - 06-25-2021

At our townhouse we had a screen door with a magnetic latch, the kind that rolls up at one side of the door. One day Hazel saw something outside, started barking and ran right into the screen. Since there was no frame on the bottom, it flexed up when she hit it, and then she was outside and surprised.

RE: 4:20 - Drunk Monk - 06-26-2021

FreDP: been chillin here for over an hour. It’s very pleasant although all today I’ve been catching whiffs or smoke from the Willow fire. There’s a soft breeze and every once in a while, it gets hazy and smells of campfires. Smelled it at practice this morning too. Ominous.

RE: 4:20 - King Bob - 06-26-2021

I actually smelled a little smoke yesterday morning early. Nothing later.

RE: 4:20 - Drunk Monk - 06-26-2021

Quote:By Josh Kristianto
Published June 26, 2021  6:08 PM 

Share on FacebookShare on Twitter Share on Linkedin

Santa Cruz firefighters put out small brush fire in Arana Gulch area
[img=728x0]https://kion546.b-cdn.net/2020/06/MGN_1280x720_01104C00-GLWJL-860x484.jpg[/img]
SANTA CRUZ, Calif. (KION) Firefighters in Santa Cruz responded to a quarter acre fire at the Arana Gulch area near the Upper Harbor at around 9:45 a.m. Saturday morning.
Santa Cruz Fire Captain Jason Hogan said the fire burned in a wooded area full of mainly eucalyptus and poison oak. Multiple people saw the smoke coming from that area , and some called 911.
The fire was fully contained in about two hours. No structures were threatened. The cause is under investigation
 Maybe it wasn’t the Willow fire

RE: 4:20 - Drunk Monk - 06-27-2021

Been awake for maybe a half hour. Had a troubling dream involving KFM. It reminded me of a test anxiety dream, which I continued to experience for decades after leaving the universities. Ptsd perhaps 

Going back to sleep now.

RE: 4:20 - Greg - 06-27-2021

I dreamt about HK and our Angel Investor.

RE: 4:20 - Drunk Monk - 06-27-2021

FreDP: was hoping for music but not today. Yukz is having a great time tho - so many dogs.

RE: 4:20 - Drunk Monk - 06-28-2021

FreDP: only 2 other dogs today and they aren’t very playful. Yukz is looking st me like ‘wth?’ But it’s quite pleasant here - low 70s with a gentle sea breeze - and with so many friends on fb complaining about the heat, we’re happy to just chill here.