The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Forums
4:20 - Printable Version

+- Forums (http://www.brotherhoodofdoom.com/doomForum)
+-- Forum: Doom Discussions (http://www.brotherhoodofdoom.com/doomForum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: The Big Questions (http://www.brotherhoodofdoom.com/doomForum/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: 4:20 (/showthread.php?tid=3705)

RE: 4:20 - Drunk Monk - 05-11-2021

Right? It’s nice and black and new. Can’t wait to get it home to adjust it to my butt.

I was also offered a crapload or weapon cases that were already in the garbage bin but they weren’t the good ones so I passed on that.

TC secured a new tenant for the old TC Media space. They move in next month. Good that they’ll get more income from that.

RE: 4:20 - Dr. Ivor Yeti - 05-11-2021

Know what goes great with a new office chair?

Cheese.

RE: 4:20 - Drunk Monk - 05-12-2021

The new chair rocks! 

No really. It has a rocking function. I love it. 

Now at FreDP. Yukz ol’ buddy Kona is here and he’s grown, now 70+lbs. Yuki can’t figure out why he’s getting more dominated today.

RE: 4:20 - Drunk Monk - 05-13-2021

NorCham. Door is open and a very pleasant sea breeze is blowing. I can hear the sea lions barking on the pier. Fresh cuppa white tea. 

Yuki is resting at the door step after being a major warrior at UniversTerrDP, battling Kuma (a black dog 2x+ his size) and a Lab he could walk under. He had a lot of dirty dog fun, wrasslin, runnin, and rollin in the dirt.  

It's rather pleasant and I am accepting my new office nook much more now. 

I'm enjoying my new office chair very much. I have it adjusted well and it's super comfy. 

I deservez moar cheez

RE: 4:20 - Drunk Monk - 05-14-2021

NorCham: Been wrasslin with writer's block. Do you know the best cure for writer's block now? Facebook and instagram.

not

RE: 4:20 - Dr. Ivor Yeti - 05-14-2021

Cheese.

RE: 4:20 - Drunk Monk - 05-15-2021

Just back from FreDP. 

The live music there was jammin - lots of old time rock and roll and even some reggae. 

But more notably, Yuki started playing with this labradoodle pup (shoot, I forgot the name now...Sasha maybe?) and her owner noticed my KFM hoody and struck up a conversation. Turns out he trained with Ted at the academy and Dr. Yang at the center. He also runs an iaido class at PCC which is just two blocks from our bungalow (it's where Stacy does a lot of yoga) and they've just started up with in-person classes on Thursdays 6-8. Unfortunately that conflicts with my 5-7 Kung Fu classes, but it did get me thinking about iai again. https://www.pacificcultural.org/events/2021/4/15/umxtda1k11i9r0d660xdrfsjj3vkyr
I just found him on facebook and it turns out he's a deadhead. Crazy.

RE: 4:20 - Drunk Monk - 05-16-2021

FreDP again. Today is lovely compared to yesterday which was total May gray. Yesterday a lesbian couple described Yuki’s butt floor as ‘ass feathers’ - today Yuki is getting his ass feathers handed to him by Rodrigo, a 6 month old whippet. They are the same weight but whippets are built for speed and he’s got more height. Yuki never surrenders tho...

RE: 4:20 - Drunk Monk - 05-17-2021

FreDP for the 3rd day in a row. We gotta break out of this rut.

RE: 4:20 - Drunk Monk - 05-20-2021

An AM 4:20. Sleep patterns all messed up this week. I’m tweaking out, staring at my phone, hoping to be unconscious again soon. It’s not healthy.

RE: 4:20 - Drunk Monk - 05-20-2021

NorCham, just back from UniTerrDP. Stacy is practicing piano. Yuki is enjoying the afternoon breeze as it blows through the NorCham open door. I need to get a bug screen for that door. 

I was going to log another half hour of work, but all my pending tasks take longer, and I have Kung Fu soon, so I'm just surfing the web like a borg...

RE: 4:20 - Dr. Ivor Yeti - 05-20-2021

Sitting in my new cave, getting ready to fetch H and make the final sweep of the old cave.

RE: 4:20 - Greg - 05-20-2021

Good luck! Happy house warming!

RE: 4:20 - Drunk Monk - 05-21-2021

Yay to the new yeti cave! And no, not one DOOMer believes that you took the place without the trapdoor.

At FreDP. It’s very pleasant here today.

RE: 4:20 - Drunk Monk - 05-22-2021

Another AM. Slept soundly until now and popped wide awake. My sleep patterns have been odd this week.