The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Forums
4:20 - Printable Version

+- Forums (http://www.brotherhoodofdoom.com/doomForum)
+-- Forum: Doom Discussions (http://www.brotherhoodofdoom.com/doomForum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: The Big Questions (http://www.brotherhoodofdoom.com/doomForum/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: 4:20 (/showthread.php?tid=3705)

RE: 4:20 - Drunk Monk - 05-01-2021

FreDP - I am surrounded by Rotts. A husky is kicking yukz ass but he’s lovin’ it. We’re all hanging out in the shade. Lovely day.

RE: 4:20 - Greg - 05-01-2021

I wonder where that tick came from......?

RE: 4:20 - Drunk Monk - 05-02-2021

Could be anywhere. Stacy took Yukz for a hike through some grassy areas earlier. Chaparral country is infested. Could be the dog park too. There's a lot of dog parkers who won't let their dogs drink the water at dog parks because of fear of kennel cough and such. But then, why bother bringing your dog to the dog park? 

After Yukiwalkies thru Ariana Grande (sadly free of cows today), through the harbor and to FreDP (where he had a blast with a pomski/shibu named Cinder), I've been nibbling at some work today, mostly preparatory. I spent a long time on the phone chatting with Patrick - catching up and post-TC life of freelancing and self promoting. I hope to get a goodly chunk of an interview done before nightfall, so back at it.

RE: 4:20 - Drunk Monk - 05-03-2021

NorCham after UniTerrDP. It was very nice there today - perfect weather. Yukz was tired from a long hike Stacy took him on at Nisene but he found some friends and had a mighty burst of running, which he seemed to regret soon after realizing that he was tired. 

I've been banging my head against Krav PR for the past few weeks but my deadline is really closing in so I need to knuckle down and spit something out.

RE: 4:20 - Drunk Monk - 05-04-2021

At mom's, who is watching Ellen, of course. She's talking about the cancellation of Burning Man and making jokes about the orgy dome. Whatevs.

Her dental appt. went poorly. She has even more cavities than before and her broken tooth needs removal. More appts are being scheduled. Most disturbing, her dentist (who I don't care for at all - she's female but she's a major mansplainer and explained what was happening in publishing to me while trying to make small talk...srsly?) mentioned that she felt my mom was 'slipping'. 

I'm still banging my head against the Krav. Hitting some major writer's block on this one for some reason.

RE: 4:20 - Dr. Ivor Yeti - 05-04-2021

I’m making coffee and eating cheese. Perhaps you need some cheese? I recommend cheese.

RE: 4:20 - Drunk Monk - 05-04-2021

I always need cheese.

I appreciate your cheesenabling. 

Going out to pick up some Mexican food in a bit. They're always cheesy.

RE: 4:20 - Dr. Ivor Yeti - 05-04-2021

Queso Blanco. Can’t go wrong with Mexican food.

RE: 4:20 - Drunk Monk - 05-05-2021

In the living room trying to take a nap on the sofa. Yuki doesn’t approve.

RE: 4:20 - Dr. Ivor Yeti - 05-06-2021

Midnight Cheese for me.

RE: 4:20 - Drunk Monk - 05-06-2021

Been trying to sort our new internet provider (xfinity). It's a pain in the ass. I can't get it fired up because I need to download the app and my iphone is once again, out of date. Must use Stacy's iphone. If I try to override using the online method, unfortunately I set my mom's account on my email and I can't seem to get to my account (the operator said this would be easy but I didn't believe her then either. 

Somedays, I hate tech.

RE: 4:20 - Drunk Monk - 05-08-2021

Lounging on the sofa after a rigorous dog bathing.

Think I’m ready for a snack and some tv

RE: 4:20 - Drunk Monk - 05-10-2021

FreDP: Yuki has been wrasslin with a 7 Mo retriever and having a grand time rollin in dirt and dog slobber. At least he was clean for visiting my mom.

RE: 4:20 - Drunk Monk - 05-11-2021

Kaiser fremont waiting for a tetanus booster (I’m overdue). Then over to the labs for a blood draw.

I got a brand new office chair from TC. It was abandoned by their previous tenant. I’ve been using a handmedown from Tara that has a broken 5th wheel.

RE: 4:20 - Dr. Ivor Yeti - 05-11-2021

New chair? SCORE!