The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Forums
4:20 - Printable Version

+- Forums (http://www.brotherhoodofdoom.com/doomForum)
+-- Forum: Doom Discussions (http://www.brotherhoodofdoom.com/doomForum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: The Big Questions (http://www.brotherhoodofdoom.com/doomForum/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: 4:20 (/showthread.php?tid=3705)

RE: 4:20 - Drunk Monk - 02-14-2021

I wasn't going to go online today but here I am, in the N.Chamber, waiting for my turn at the laundry.

RE: 4:20 - Drunk Monk - 02-16-2021

At pasta market picking up dinner for me and my mom. Luv this place. They closed for bit due to the lockdown and to do some remodeling but they’re back open and we’re both happy about that.

It was Sifu Lam who turned me on to this place. I’d take him out to lunch every once in a while (I wish I had done that more often now) and he recommended we go here. It was one of his fav locals and I have fond memories of those lunches. Later, after Pasta Pomodoro closed, my mom and I started coming here.

RE: 4:20 - King Bob - 02-16-2021

That purple light is probably for swingers or furries or something. No telling what kind of trouble you'll get into if you put it up.

RE: 4:20 - Drunk Monk - 02-16-2021

Right? That’s exactly my worry. Swinger furries are the worst (but at least they mask up).

It is a nice purple light. I don’t know what to do with it.

RE: 4:20 - Dr. Ivor Yeti - 02-16-2021

Put it up on someone else’s porch and see what happens.

RE: 4:20 - Greg - 02-17-2021

Don't fear the purple light! Plug it in. Turn it on. Record what happens!

RE: 4:20 - cranefly - 02-17-2021

I did a search on what a purple porch light might mean and got this answer:

Domestic Violence Awareness
Another porch light color that you may have come across is purple. This color represents Domestic Violence Awareness. ... By changing their porch bulb color to purplethey bring awareness to domestic violence as well as remember the victims and the survivors of this horrific act.Oct 31, 2020

Me again.  A very positive message.  Still, enigmas are important too, and sorry if this dissipates the purple haze off this intriguing mystery.

RE: 4:20 - Greg - 02-17-2021

Dammit, I hate facts. The enemies of fun in my existence.

RE: 4:20 - Drunk Monk - 02-18-2021

The light came with a flyer but it said nothing about that. I think that’s a different shade of purple.

Busy day at Chanticleer dog park. So many dogs.

RE: 4:20 - Drunk Monk - 02-19-2021

Another busy day at Chanticleer. I wasn’t going to come because it was so wet & grey this morn. But the sun is shining now so it’s all good.

RE: 4:20 - Drunk Monk - 02-21-2021

Beautiful day at U. Terrace. Lots of huskies & shepherds. Yuki is taking on all comers.

RE: 4:20 - Drunk Monk - 02-22-2021

Chanticleer. Freakin gorgeous today. T-shirt weather. Makes ol’ dm wanna huff a j, watch snowstorms in the rest of the states and say ‘rough’ with the exhale.

Or maybe ‘ruff’ is more apropos.

RE: 4:20 - thatguy - 02-22-2021

Gorgeous on this side of the bay as well. No clouds. Can't even see the marine layer in the distance from the top of the hills in Ft. Ord. Not too windy down here, either. Very nice.

--tg

RE: 4:20 - King Bob - 02-22-2021

Supposed to be 72 in San Jose tomorrow. Leaves coming in on the Persimmon tree, and buds coming out on the Mulberry.

RE: 4:20 - Dr. Ivor Yeti - 02-23-2021

Gorgeous weather up here, too. Too nice to stay inside