The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Forums
4:20 - Printable Version

+- Forums (http://www.brotherhoodofdoom.com/doomForum)
+-- Forum: Doom Discussions (http://www.brotherhoodofdoom.com/doomForum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: The Big Questions (http://www.brotherhoodofdoom.com/doomForum/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: 4:20 (/showthread.php?tid=3705)

RE: 4:20 - Drunk Monk - 10-09-2020

N.chamber.

Suddenly, there's a huge pile of work before me. It happens that way with four jobs. If each one gives you a task, that's a lot. Now each one gave me a few tasks. 

Gotta get back to it...

RE: 4:20 - Drunk Monk - 10-10-2020

N.chamber

Just got back from the dog park. Settling in for some work hopefully.

RE: 4:20 - Drunk Monk - 10-11-2020

N. Chamber. Stacy took Yuki to the dog park. I've been working and doing some charitable telemeetings for people who've asked me to appear on their channels but don't have a budget. So it's publicity and exposure and any one in the biz knows that these are to be limited or you'll be working for nothing. Heck, I used the same line for our models.

I'm gonna make myself a snack next.

RE: 4:20 - Drunk Monk - 10-13-2020

At moms. Ellen blasting in the next room.

I had a ton of people reach out to me today - some in Dan's circle, some work discussions, some discussion of a potential intervention for a friend, and two just checking in - some text, some calls, lots of emails. I won't be able to respond to them all until later tonight.  

Thinking about dinner.

RE: 4:20 - Greg - 10-14-2020

That's good. I'm glad people are keeping LB in their memories.

RE: 4:20 - Drunk Monk - 10-14-2020

Dog park. Big dog side. All the dogs are being mellow except Yuki who is learning to hump.

RE: 4:20 - Drunk Monk - 10-16-2020

N.Chamber. Been juggling work all day, bouncing back and forth between tasks in a flailing attempt to keep it fresh. As soon as it cools off a little more, I'll probably take Yuki for a walk around the hood. I've spent the whole day in the bungalow, the bulk of it in about a 30ft space...

RE: 4:20 - Drunk Monk - 10-18-2020

Dog park
2nd time today
Yuki has met his match in a golden retriever puppy. They’re having a ton of fun.

RE: 4:20 - Drunk Monk - 10-21-2020

N.chamber. Stacy took Yuki on a hike somewhere. Nisene maybe.

I need to knuckle down and finish some YMAA tasks.

RE: 4:20 - Drunk Monk - 10-22-2020

Popped awake right on time after a complex dream about returning to the Tai Chi Gala, an east coast gathering I used to attend. I’ll try to remember it and recount it in DOOM dreams. It was too long for right now. I think it was triggered by the freelance writer that I had take over for me when I stopped doing it; she wants me to appear on her web show which she does MWF morns, a Tai Chi show that has a fair following. I need to get back to her and this was a subconscious reminder. Quite a layered dream tho - very vivid.

RE: 4:20 - Drunk Monk - 10-23-2020

Woke up about an hour ago. Been trying to get back to sleep since. Don’t know why. Never known why...

RE: 4:20 - Drunk Monk - 10-23-2020

N.Chamber dealing with a lot of Merc-n-Ret 'puter glitches. So annoying. Trying to get my work on today but it's not happening. Fortunately I have the weekend.

RE: 4:20 - Drunk Monk - 10-25-2020

No. chamber.
Another weekend come and gone. Most of the heavy lifting work is done but there's always more and I'm grateful of that. I'm having some allergy issues right now - tickly nose. Just had a good tug-o-war & fetch session with the pup. Looking forward to the Flesh & Blood finale tonight.

RE: 4:20 - Drunk Monk - 10-26-2020

time to take yuki for walkies

RE: 4:20 - Greg - 10-27-2020

Since this the place for Lynda Carter gifts