The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Forums
4:20 - Printable Version

+- Forums (http://www.brotherhoodofdoom.com/doomForum)
+-- Forum: Doom Discussions (http://www.brotherhoodofdoom.com/doomForum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: The Big Questions (http://www.brotherhoodofdoom.com/doomForum/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: 4:20 (/showthread.php?tid=3705)

RE: 4:20 - Drunk Monk - 10-02-2020

North chamber with Yuki. Had a frustrating go at my bank app and Covered California. I hit a stumbling block on both fronts that is largely my fault. I'm missing a file that I looked at earlier this week - maybe I deleted it by accident. I spent like an hour searching all my folders for it until I finally gave up and texted Stacy for it (she's working). 

Shuttered in the bungalow with the air filter cranked up. I'm going to finish some writing then make myself some pasta and tuck into some vid.

RE: 4:20 - Drunk Monk - 10-03-2020

In the backyard with Yuki. Eating an underripe pear. Should’ve been more selective. Yuki would like a bite.

We went out hoping to find a beach or a park but everywhere was crowded with the unmasked. We retreated to the bungalow.

RE: 4:20 - Dr. Ivor Yeti - 10-03-2020

Crowded here, too. GG Park was packed, mostly masked. Too many people though.

No henchman at work today, car trouble, do solo Saturday. Brisk second half, which is good. Now sushi lunch.

Weird not teaching today.

RE: 4:20 - Drunk Monk - 10-04-2020

In the steampunk martial arts panel. It’s hilarious.

If you watch it when it goes public, watch for my DOOM mug.

RE: 4:20 - Dr. Ivor Yeti - 10-04-2020

Is Steam Punk still a thing? Is it still "goths who discovered brown"?

Apparently still a thing. David Charles from AFS is here too. Only half tuned in obvs because I’m posting here. Tom doesn’t really know how to moderate. He lets people speak for a long time and with 9 of us, there’s a lot of down time.

I retold the gay club story, maestro. I hope that makes the final cut.

That was strangely fun. Sword nerds. 

A lotta old dudes - historical fencer types. If...or should I say when Yeti lands in hell, these are the guys that will be in the eternal waiting room, sitting next to him. That thought gave me a weird thrill.

(10-04-2020, 05:55 PM)Drunk Monk Wrote: That was strangely fun. Sword nerds. 

A lotta old dudes - historical fencer types. If...or should I say when Yeti lands in hell, these are the guys that will be in the eternal waiting room, sitting next to him. That thought gave me a weird thrill.

!

(10-04-2020, 06:35 PM)Dr. Ivor Yeti Wrote: !

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=14392996]

*Sassy* Squatch.

RE: 4:20 - Drunk Monk - 10-05-2020

Woke up thirsty 

The garlic in the pasta sauce made me so methinks.

RE: 4:20 - Greg - 10-05-2020

Welcome to that club. I now have a glass of water next to the bed.

(10-05-2020, 06:12 AM)Greg Wrote: Welcome to that club. I now have a glass of water next to the bed.

Longstanding card carrying member of this here club. Dm has had a bedside glass of water for decades (right above the beside whiskey). Those party binge daze were very dehydrating.

North Chamber w/Yuki. He's happily chewing on a bone. I can't find my muse today so I'm thinking it's time to take Yuki for walkies.

RE: 4:20 - Drunk Monk - 10-06-2020

Just got off my zoom meeting with one of the ImStud crew discussing content. That was amusing. At my mom's. She's watching Ellen like usual, but she's not watching it as much, not because of her recent scandal but more because it's 'just the same old thing'. Plus she doesn't know most of the guests.