The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Forums
4:20 - Printable Version

+- Forums (http://www.brotherhoodofdoom.com/doomForum)
+-- Forum: Doom Discussions (http://www.brotherhoodofdoom.com/doomForum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: The Big Questions (http://www.brotherhoodofdoom.com/doomForum/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: 4:20 (/showthread.php?tid=3705)

RE: 4:20 - Drunk Monk - 08-06-2020

Y'all are welcome. BYOB (bottles or bombs). And wear a damn mask.

In my North Chamber Office (nco?). Just finished up some work for immortal. Might do some stuff for fbu. Or I might do some qigong. Or nap. Or watch a vid.

RE: 4:20 - Drunk Monk - 08-07-2020

In the living room reciting my Kung Fu qigong quaranroutine. My hot young kickboxing neighbor is working out too in her driveway. Also sexting with the yeti.

TEXTING! 

Texting with the yeti.

Stoopik spelchuck.

But ya know...

RE: 4:20 - Dr. Ivor Yeti - 08-07-2020

Is the Kickin' Wiccan across the way a SpellChick?

Totally sexting, btw

RE: 4:20 - Drunk Monk - 08-08-2020

The north chamber office has been converted to the workshop studio. I log on in about a half an hour (I don't go on until 5 but there's sort of a ZOOM green room if you will). This is the final installment of my USAWKF weapon webinar trilogy.

RE: 4:20 - Drunk Monk - 08-09-2020

Finishing up Ang’s Hulk. Got hot dog.

Stacy & Yuki are on their way home.

RE: 4:20 - cranefly - 08-09-2020

(08-09-2020, 04:09 PM)Drunk Monk Wrote:  Got hot dog.
Was that a good luck gesture to Greg in the Coney Island Festival?

I'm actually thinking of watching The Last Film Festival (2016) -- in support as well, though it might not pass a logic test.

RE: 4:20 - Drunk Monk - 08-10-2020

I was thinking 'got hot dog' would make a great band name, but once I typed it out, I decided otherwise.

In the north chamber office, chipping at a KFM article that has dogged me since the pandemic began. Need to finish it. Need that closure.

Stacy is playing piano and Yuki likes to yap along. The next door neighbor is practicing his shredding heavy metal guitar licks. Another neighbor is vacuuming. There's a jet overhead. And Joey is trying to figure out the gate latch with is now clipped. It reminds me of when G2 used to sing to herself. Nothing like peace and quiet for writing.

RE: 4:20 - Greg - 08-10-2020

I can hear the cows from the neighboring pasture.

RE: 4:20 - Drunk Monk - 08-11-2020

I hear sea cows. Well, seals actually. I can hear them barking from under the Boardwalk a lot. Well, not right now because I’m at my mom’s. She’s watching Ellen. She hasn’t heard about her latest scandal. It’s repeats anyway.

Went my Ranch MacBeth and TC just now. Feeling melancholy about it. The house looks good and our tenant prospects are looking good. My office space at TC is gone. The old TC Media room is now converted to dvd storage. Kevin is in another desk (another Kevin’s old cubicle - that Kevin was laid off) out on the floor and my old computer is next to him, at Will’s old cubicle (also laid off).

RE: 4:20 - Drunk Monk - 08-12-2020

And we're back in the NCO (north chamber office). 

I'm mining the DOOM forum for gems. Srsly. I've been tasked for a specific feature by Den of Geek, and my past reviews are the freakin muthafeckin lode. It's going to make writing this one up a lot of fun, and much more efficient. The funny thing is that I've always thought of my DOOM reviews as loose babbling to contrast my formal paid stuff. Now it's the perfect collection of notes and will earn me some grocery money. 

Thanks Greg! Next time we have breaky, syrup's on me. 

Big Grin

RE: 4:20 - Greg - 08-12-2020

The syrup is always on you.

RE: 4:20 - Dr. Ivor Yeti - 08-12-2020

[rimshot]

RE: 4:20 - Drunk Monk - 08-14-2020

A little late I know but goddamn it's hot. Like 100+ here in the Cruz. I'm sweating like a pig. 

Been writing all day for DoG. Just putting a final polish on it now but I'll probably sleep on it before submitting it because that is my way.

RE: 4:20 - Greg - 08-14-2020

This is the way.

RE: 4:20 - Dr. Ivor Yeti - 08-14-2020

“A. Way.”

-M. Dung