The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Forums
4:20 - Printable Version

+- Forums (http://www.brotherhoodofdoom.com/doomForum)
+-- Forum: Doom Discussions (http://www.brotherhoodofdoom.com/doomForum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: The Big Questions (http://www.brotherhoodofdoom.com/doomForum/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: 4:20 (/showthread.php?tid=3705)

RE: 4:20 - Greg - 11-15-2019

Til touchdown brings me round to find again
I'm not the man they think I am at home

RE: 4:20 - Drunk Monk - 11-24-2019

Sunny beach with just a hoody a week from T-day. Climate change has its moments. Gotta enjoy them now before we’re all underwater here.

The apocalypse sunset will be spectacular.

RE: 4:20 - Drunk Monk - 11-26-2019

Cold morn
Fall finally here

RE: 4:20 - Greg - 11-26-2019

It's a bit nippy up here at the Lair. I had to wear my winter shorts on the walk. Forecast calls for a chance of snow on Thursday.

RE: 4:20 - Dr. Ivor Yeti - 11-26-2019

Upper 40's in GG Park last night. Rain tonight, they say. Fall at last.

RE: 4:20 - Drunk Monk - 11-27-2019

Watching the downpour from my mom's living room.  We got 3 inches of rain last night according to my mom's little yard meter.  Glad I didn't have to deal with HWY17 last night or today.  I'll go back home tomorrow night after T-day at my cousin's place with my mom.  

She's watching Ellen as usual.  Dakota Johnson is the guest.  

My nose is itchy from allergies.  I don't know why.  Usually the rain removes pollen but maybe it stirred up some mold or something.

Cheese & cracker time.

RE: 4:20 - cranefly - 12-05-2019

Halvah came in the bedroom at 4:20 and snorted around in the litterbox for five minutes, then exited, leaving a wonderful bouquet of manure.
It's a good smell because it means she's functioning okay in that department and won't require a rush to the emergency vet again.

But Halvah has never figured out how to cover up.  Sometimes afterwards she'll scratch the wall next to the box, as if that will do the trick.  Nope.

I get up.  It's pitchdark.  And make way through the house to the kitchen to get the scoop and a penlight, then come back to take a look.

This specimen is thin, maybe three inches long, and reasonably shiny, not dry or compacted.  Actually I think there's a second smaller specimen.  Maybe I should go back and dig it up again to check.

But no, that shit has sailed.

Once I'm done covering and putting things up, I go back to bed.  But nope, wide awake.  I'm up for good.

RE: 4:20 - Drunk Monk - 12-07-2019

Day after rex @ Mo.

Hungover at Kung Fu this morning, but shuffled through.

And now... nap time.

RE: 4:20 - Drunk Monk - 12-08-2019

Right on timd

RE: 4:20 - Drunk Monk - 12-08-2019

Well, here we are again.

Rainy Sunday 

Most of the chores done

Just me and an old kitteh.

RE: 4:20 - Drunk Monk - 12-11-2019

wednesday is mom care day.

instead of ellen, she's watching some golf match.

i'm watching the clouds move dramatically over the foothills and dealing with some allergy issues.  

i think it's the dust in this house.  the house cleaner was here on tuesday but that doesn't address all the clutter.

i finally finished disposing of all the yard waste generated by when we had our old gardener deal with the mess that was my mom's yard.  i've been filling the green bin dutifully every week ever since and that was sometime in spring.  

looking forward to the evening and a date with DOOM.

RE: 4:20 - Greg - 12-11-2019

The presidents cup is going on.

(12-11-2019, 06:34 PM)Greg Wrote: The presidents cup is going on.

Winner winner chicken dinner

WTH does that mean anyway?

RE: 4:20 - Greg - 12-11-2019

All the best golfers from the USA play against a team comprised of the best players from the rest of the world. Tiger Woods captains the USA team. Ernie Els captains the world team. They play a series of matches in different formats over five days. Do you need more?

(12-11-2019, 07:07 PM)Greg Wrote: Do you need more?

No I meant about the chicken dinner.

It's golf.  Who watches golf?  My mom.  My dad did too.  I suppose it's relaxing because the sportscasters whisper.