The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Forums
4:20 - Printable Version

+- Forums (http://www.brotherhoodofdoom.com/doomForum)
+-- Forum: Doom Discussions (http://www.brotherhoodofdoom.com/doomForum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: The Big Questions (http://www.brotherhoodofdoom.com/doomForum/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: 4:20 (/showthread.php?tid=3705)

RE: 4:20 - Greg - 07-22-2019

Shouldn't we be getting an I told you so from ED?

RE: 4:20 - Drunk Monk - 07-23-2019

(07-22-2019, 04:43 PM)Greg Wrote: Shouldn't we be getting an I told you so from ED?

Oh don't encourage him.  

I'm at my mom's now but I'm only here for a few hours until I leave for a screener at AMC Saratoga.  I'll be back here tonight.  My mom seems in good spirits and slowly continues to improve.  I'll update that thread later, maybe tomorrow.  

Still shaking off that post SDCC hangover.  And I didn't even indulge in anything, except for one cocktail at the Den of Geek party - some mixer of whiskey, ginger beer and lime that was mediocre at best.

RE: 4:20 - Drunk Monk - 08-07-2019

At my mom's telecommuting.  It was a big day, her first PT at the El Camino facility.  Then we went to the bank.  Then we went to Arby's because that's what she wanted.  There's nothing for diabetic pescatarian me to eat at Arby's except for cheese sticks and onion rings.  It didn't settle well.  

I'm trying to transcribe this interview while my mom watches Ellen at top volume.  I should go pick up her meds and go grocery shopping.  This has been a hellish telecommuting day that will go into the night. I'm upset about it which is why I'm venting here right now.  Undecided

RE: 4:20 - Drunk Monk - 08-11-2019

S1e10 Wu Assassins

RE: 4:20 - Drunk Monk - 08-14-2019

At my mom's telecommuting but my remote access is janky today.

Mom is doing okay, I guess.  I keep meaning to update my thread on her but keep stalling.

I'm way behind on my work.  Technically, I'm off now but I may keep working just to get some things moving.

RE: 4:20 - Drunk Monk - 08-24-2019

Yay Saturday

Think I might take another nap

I like naps

RE: 4:20 - Dr. Ivor Yeti - 08-24-2019

Rock on.

Unusual event today: Fencing canceled for our annual Fencing Club picnic and awards ceremony. Since it is off site (at some parents legitimately palatial estate — I work for Crazy-Rich Asians) I can’t attend, gosh darn it! I just have to work in my little shop of horrors with my henchman and then go home early.

I’d take a nap, but them FOMO on my actual downtime would occur. Instead, I’m caffeinating.

RE: 4:20 - Dr. Ivor Yeti - 08-25-2019

4:20 was looking at Tomales Bay from Inverness.

RE: 4:20 - Drunk Monk - 08-25-2019

Now I gotz the FOMO...

RE: 4:20 - Drunk Monk - 08-27-2019

Haven’t slept well all week. Stress dreams. Took some valerian tea tonight to wipe those clear and slept well until an hour or so ago and have been tweaking ever since.

RE: 4:20 - Greg - 08-27-2019

I could send Maeve over to talk to you like she's been talking to me since midnight.

RE: 4:20 - Drunk Monk - 09-02-2019

binging carnival row.  amazon prime is all the plays now since we've given up our internet. just not in the budget at the moment. been coat-tailing on some neighbor like a lamprey on a shark, but it only works in a tiny corner of the bungalow.  feeling rather down after justin's memorial for too many reasons.  sometimes it just gets to be too much.

RE: 4:20 - Greg - 09-02-2019

Yosemite is the cure for what ails you. Can't come soon enough.

RE: 4:20 - Dr. Ivor Yeti - 09-03-2019

Next time in the city, look me up.

RE: 4:20 - Drunk Monk - 09-03-2019

(09-02-2019, 06:55 PM)Greg Wrote: Yosemite is the cure for what ails you. Can't come soon enough.

but last time i came home with a rash...

(09-03-2019, 01:56 AM)Dr. Ivor Yeti Wrote: Next time in the city, look me up.

but last time i came home with a rash...

[Image: giphy.gif]