The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Forums
4:20 - Printable Version

+- Forums (http://www.brotherhoodofdoom.com/doomForum)
+-- Forum: Doom Discussions (http://www.brotherhoodofdoom.com/doomForum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: The Big Questions (http://www.brotherhoodofdoom.com/doomForum/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: 4:20 (/showthread.php?tid=3705)

RE: 4:20 - Greg - 06-05-2019

I stand by this message.

RE: 4:20 - Drunk Monk - 06-08-2019

Finally summertime hits the Cruz for me.

Just finished a bit of ultravi vid (will review later) and headed downtown to cash in a voucher at streetlight, meet Stacy after her yoga workshop and maybe get some dinner.

The livin is easy...

RE: 4:20 - Drunk Monk - 06-10-2019

What the HELL? It's in the high 80s in SF.  Dang, PPFY, keep that thermostat down!  Where's my lovely SF fog? Stop changing so much climate.  

I tucked into Stonestown mall for the AC and some wifi but this wifi blocks my remote access to the office.  It's weird here.  Packed for a Monday.  It's all about the AC.

I'm kinda stuck now.  Waiting for a screener in Daly City in a couple hours.  Trying to find solid wifi and more AC.  I suspect that's what it'll be like after the apocalypse.  We won't be dodging zombies looking for petrol.  We'll be hunting out the AC.

RE: 4:20 - Drunk Monk - 06-15-2019

@sjc waiting for the daughter unit to arrive for two weeks back at the bungalow. Then she takes Stacy’s car to sd making us a 1 car couple.....

RE: 4:20 - Dr. Ivor Yeti - 06-15-2019

!!!!!!!!!!!! [takes deep breath] !!!!!!!!!!!

RE: 4:20 - cranefly - 06-15-2019

Good luck with the one-car scenario.  We've been one-car for about a week.  Actually Lady Cranefly's car is still in the driveway, but with a dead battery, and I think we need to let it stay dead.  We'll try to donate it to KQED.  LCF rear-ended someone soon after we got back from Peru, and the headlights have been misaligned, and the windshield has had massive cracks for years, and a flighty deer absconded with the right outside mirror years ago, and the tires are almost bald...

Anyway, we're going to experiment with one car, but it could get difficult.  I'm having trouble imagining the two of you getting by with one.  But if you can, that's great.

RE: 4:20 - Dr. Ivor Yeti - 06-16-2019

Time for an electric motorcycle.

RE: 4:20 - Drunk Monk - 06-19-2019

upstairs at my mom's in what was my bedroom.  mom is watching ellen at max volume. i'm suffering from a bad case of writer's block with the cover story.   Confused

did i mention that the oak tree in the backyard has grown so much that it completely covers my old bedroom window? even when it's bright out, i have to turn the light on to see in this room now.  and there's a bird's nest up in there somewhere that has constantly chirping chicks.   Dodgy

i drank some herbal tonic i got at whole foods this morning and it's giving me the trots.   Angry

writer's block sux.  Sad

RE: 4:20 - Drunk Monk - 06-22-2019

@sla 4 Wu-tang

Never heard back from RZA. I must no longer be one of his niggas.  Sad

RE: 4:20 - Drunk Monk - 06-23-2019

Sunday debate - beach, bath, tv or nap?

Nap is winning.

Actually never mind. Gonna fry up some portabellos for a snack.

RE: 4:20 - Drunk Monk - 06-29-2019

Having a sad.

Tara leaves in a few hours back to SD. She and Stacy will load up the civic and make the drive. Stacy flies back on Monday. It’s been really nice to have her home for the last two weeks. I have tournaments  over the following two weekends, then I’ll fly down to visit her for a few days ... for comic-con.

RE: 4:20 - Greg - 06-29-2019

You're going to Comic-Con? First time?

Have you thought about shackling her to the wall in her room?

RE: 4:20 - Drunk Monk - 06-29-2019

(06-29-2019, 04:37 AM)Greg Wrote: You're going to Comic-Con? First time?

Have you thought about shackling her to the wall in her room?

Yes - secured pro-passes for us both.

No - she’s too expensive to keep. You think pets are costly? Try a kid...

RE: 4:20 - Greg - 06-29-2019

Sweet.

RE: 4:20 - Drunk Monk - 06-30-2019

Lazy Sunday. Chores are done. Might take a nap.