The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Forums
4:20 - Printable Version

+- Forums (http://www.brotherhoodofdoom.com/doomForum)
+-- Forum: Doom Discussions (http://www.brotherhoodofdoom.com/doomForum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: The Big Questions (http://www.brotherhoodofdoom.com/doomForum/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: 4:20 (/showthread.php?tid=3705)

3/4 time - Drunk Monk - 08-19-2017

3 & 4 - tough time. Hoping the best for Halvah.

Tweak - Drunk Monk - 09-02-2017

Too damn hot to sleep.

How is Halvah?

RE: 4:20 - Greg - 09-02-2017

I was up at 2am and thought surely it must be cool enough outside to turn off the room AC and open the door.

Not so much.

Hi - Drunk Monk - 09-09-2017

Just woke up randomly. 

Going back to sleep now.

Damnation. Now I'm tweakin over the next two weeks. And today is my sleep in morning. Fml.

Grr - Drunk Monk - 09-10-2017

Same thing tonight. Fortunately I had a long nap yesterday and went to bed early.

It's going to be a tough week.

RE: 4:20 - Greg - 10-03-2017

3:20. I'm sure it has nothing to do with the ever scrolling to-do list in my head. Or the first interview is this morning.

Don't stress - Drunk Monk - 10-03-2017

I hear that first interviewee is an asshole.

RE: 4:20 - Greg - 10-03-2017

I just hope he bathed for the first time this year.

RE: 4:20 - Greg - 10-07-2017

It's 3am and I'm resetting the cable box. I must have screwed it up by hitting the light switch again.

Srsly? - Drunk Monk - 10-08-2017

Twaeker

Not this again - Drunk Monk - 10-16-2017

I just woke from test anxiety nightmare. I used to get them a lot but haven't had one in years. Maybe because Tara is in college it's some kind of empathy thing? It was very clear - I had to write an essay - a pop quiz on a poem called the manatee. The poem had this weird meter. I hadn't read it but looked it up quickly and figured something out about the meter that had to do with Chinese tones. The examiner had drawn Aa small box on a piece of scrap paper in which I was supposed to write my answer and I conceived of something in the same meter, but then lost the page of the poem and couldn't find it again in a scatter of books on my desk. Time was running out.

I hate test anxiety dreams. I used to get the often, for years after I got out of grad school, and was so relieved when they ceased.

RE: 4:20 - King Bob - 10-16-2017

DM, how are you (and Stacy) adapting to the emptier house?

empty nest - Drunk Monk - 10-16-2017

OK so far.  We still got Tara's demon cat to deal with.  Shopping and eating has been easier because we don't have to worry about what Tara might want.  Same goes for doing stuff.   Also we were a 3-driver 2-car household but not anymore.  Plus with tech the way it is today, we swap texts, snapchats, emails, etc., every day, plus a phone call or facetime every week.  It added a degree of freedom.

test anxiety nightmares - cranefly - 10-16-2017

The great thing about the afterlife is that you finally get to see your grades on all those test anxiety nightmares.

So I'm told.

Nice - Drunk Monk - 10-17-2017

Had another school-oriented dream that woke me over an hour ago (usually I only post here at 4:20 but I tried to get back to sleep and failed and have to get up in a few anyway). I dreamt I was a student at Tagou - the huge draconian school by shaolin temple. A fresh sort of test anxiety take for me. I now suspect this is due to my upcoming trip to UCSD.