The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Forums
4:20 - Printable Version

+- Forums (http://www.brotherhoodofdoom.com/doomForum)
+-- Forum: Doom Discussions (http://www.brotherhoodofdoom.com/doomForum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: The Big Questions (http://www.brotherhoodofdoom.com/doomForum/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: 4:20 (/showthread.php?tid=3705)

More chicken than any man.... - Drunk Monk - 05-12-2017

Chikin & cayyoots. Kinda like chikin & waffles but with wild predators and no waffles?

A little late but I've been up for a while - Drunk Monk - 05-14-2017

Happy mom's day.
Heart

RE: 4:20 - Greg - 05-14-2017

It's Sunday. I slept in until 5:30. No chicken today. But I picked up plenty of trash on one of the streets. Why is there always a diaper in the trash?

RE: 4:20 - Greg - 06-02-2017

I see your 4:20 and give you 2:30. Stupid movie problems.

Dammit - Drunk Monk - 06-16-2017

Brain circus in full 3 ring mode. Too much going on. Need break.

RE: 4:20 - Greg - 06-16-2017

Maybe you should spend a relaxing weekend listening to Reggae music?

JNK - Drunk Monk - 06-19-2017

Thinking bout mi krew.

Hope it went well.

RE: 4:20 - Greg - 07-02-2017

Weird reverse jetlag problem. Usually, it's worse traveling easy. But now I'm suffering on the return. Plus I'm full from too much junk food. Plus, Piller brain haskicked back in, demanding I finish that project.

Ow - Drunk Monk - 07-16-2017

woke up with a headache just now. Too much bushmills on a hot Saratoga day? Unlikely. Also got really itchy eyes. Cat itchy. Weird. Maybe I need too pee...

What was that? - Drunk Monk - 07-19-2017

Just woke to a phantom noise. Thought my kid called but I'm at my Mom's. 

So much to do, so little time...

RE: 4:20 - Greg - 07-19-2017

I'm at my mom's, too!

It's awful.

Daytime - Drunk Monk - 07-21-2017

? traffic moves when I try to post

Right now - Drunk Monk - 08-13-2017

@osl. Twin peaks Med. It's foggy, windy and cold.

RE: 4:20 - Dr. Ivor Yeti - 08-13-2017

Classic SF weather. Go find an ocean view and look for whales. No, wait -- it's dark. Never mind.

3:25 - cranefly - 08-19-2017

Just packed my Prius for the Lady and sent her on her way.  A thirteen-hour drive to Pocatello, typically.  But there are reports of heavy traffic already as people and scientists jockey for position.  The Lady hopes to avoid a good chunk of it by traveling partially at night.

In half an hour I give Halvah an eyedrop.  There's two eyedrops in rotation, one every three hours, the other every four hours.  That really throws a curve at your day and night.  The surgery appears to have gone well.  But poor Halvah, it's already an ordeal for her to eat and drink with her squished-in face.  Wearing the cone, it's all but impossible.  I'm hand-feeding and hand-drinking her.  Two weeks of this.